Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
1 registered (cant_remember), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447646 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#296338 - 07/22/09 02:07 AM any big brother 11 fans in da house?
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
ok, i admit.....guilty pleasure. got hooked on it about 5 years ago.

anyone else addicted? thru facebook, i discovered my little brother's partner andy is a fan ..... they don't have to apologize, since they're both actors, so i guess that makes me guilty by association, or some other useless excuse hahahaa!

anyhoo, andy mentioned they posted the episodes on youtube. usually i would wait until the next day after they were posted on the network website and watch them there [with commercials grrr.....] but they can be viewed from here immediately sans commercials.

whistle

#296355 - 07/22/09 08:25 AM Re: any big brother 11 fans in da house? [Re: Sans Logos]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
Yes, I am guilty of this guilty pleasure. I like the girl with the short platinum hair and tats. And the guy who likes the blond (cannot remember the names). But I cannot stand Jesse and wish someone else would have been brought back besides him.

I met Cowboy a few years back. He was working as a waiter and signed a coaster for us. I lost it. Maybe I could have put it on ebay. He said he regretted doing the show after seeing the episodes and how he was portrayed. But he keeps trying to come back.

#297187 - 07/28/09 07:14 PM Re: any big brother 11 fans in da house? [Re: prisonerID]
Charlie24 Offline

I'm so glad my buds Daryl and Ron are also fans of Big Brother. Been an addict since BB9. Loved Sheila. It's amazing the mind games people will play.

Jesse doesn't seem as abnoxious as last season.

At first didn't care for the people of this season but stuck it out, can't wait for the episode tonight.

Thanks Ron for link to that webpage. Best kept secret.

Another great one is TVGrapevine for BB11.

This is supposed to provide updates 24/7 and it's a great way to get a little window without paying for the live feeds.

Daryl, that is great you got to meet Cowboy. Didn't know who he was until this season. Love learning tidbits of info like that, thanks for sharing.

At first I thought the idea of bringing someone back was dumb but this is a creative season and idea.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.