Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
7 registered (peroperic2009, ER3277, CafeMan, 4 invisible), 72 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62522 Topics
438153 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#296224 - 07/21/09 09:29 AM MY BROTHER IN HEAVEN?
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi my brothers. may be triggering.

I don't know if this even belongs here.

But right now i am crying for one of my brothers.
A brother whom had brought big Pete a long way in his quest to find that lost boy, and try and make some sense on just how to deal with a sexually abused young boy whom had come to the surface of his concious memory, way back in August of last year. Dusty was my very heart and soul back then when I needed some one to lean on. Someone whom I had told my SECRET to, someone whom also had secrets from so long ago. But even in his physical pain (brain damage) and his mental pain (sexually abused) he took me into his very heart and soul.
But he had indicated to me in a PM that he couldn't bear those pains anylonger and if things didn't get any better he would end all his suffering. Did he actually do it? I do not know for sure. He no loger comes to the MS web site. He no longer PM's me. But I send him an e-mail almost every day, just in case he can read them here on earth, but cannot reply to them.
But, I am losing faith that he is still here. And this morning I'm a mess as I surely miss his compassion, understanding and love. Little Peter surely would have loved to talk to little Dusty. Just why did we ever become so close brothers, as with others here? Some one that we would probably never see? But someone who gives you their very soul? We are all seperate brothers, but we are as one family.
Here is my e-mail to him this morning, this is from the depths
of my crying soul for my brother.
Texas greetings my brother. C/O GOD.
Just how many brothers do I have? Well counting you perhaps thousands. I am lucky as I have my military brothers, and I have my Male Survivors brothers. But the most importaint ones for me are my Male Survivor ones. And out of those thousands, I have my favorite brothers, you and names such as Joel, Jim, and countless others whom help me every day. They help little Peter to try and get big Peter to understand that little boy. To interpert just waht he wants us to do. I've been seeking my higher power and I think that we have found him again. We have been to Mass 3 times, and we plan on making this a weekly thing to do. And when we do, we will offer up our prayers to our brothers. To those lost boys whom were sexually, emotionally, physically and mentally abused. For we were the children of God.
My brother Dusty, if you are in heaven, please send me your love from there, for little Peter has bonded with little Dusty. But before little Peter had came back to me, lastMay at that WOR, it was big Dusty who kept big Pete going. You kept me going through your physical and mental pain. Not many brothers would be able to do that. True compassion, understanding and love, unconditionally between two lost boys who were seeking that that man that they had grown into.
So, my brother, if you are there in heaven, look down on your fellow brothers,and help guide us. To you and all our brothers in heaven and here on earth. Little Pete and big Pete offer up to you our prayers, compassion, understanding and love.
Your brother on earth, lirttle Pete & big Pete.

Edited by petercorbett (07/21/09 09:32 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#296235 - 07/21/09 10:44 AM Re: MY BROTHER IN HEAVEN? [Re: petercorbett]
Tedure Offline

Loc: Utah
Pete,

Eleanor Roosevelt said:

“Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”

Your story today left footprints on my heart,

Proud to be your BROTHER and FRIEND, Ted

#296426 - 07/22/09 05:56 PM Re: MY BROTHER IN HEAVEN? [Re: Tedure]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
HI MY BROTHERS.

I just got this information from someone who is with Dusty.
In response to my e-mail posted above.

Quote, "Dusty is unable to respond to e-mails". "At this point in time I can say no more".

So he just might need our prayers.

Heal well my brothers,family, friends..

Little Pete & big Pete... but 1 (Irishmoose).

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#296512 - 07/23/09 09:11 AM Re: MY BROTHER IN HEAVEN? [Re: petercorbett]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
(((Pete))) and (((Dusty)))

When a brother is in pain, many share that pain with him.
Whatever has happened, we hope that all will be well. For both of you.

Jim

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.