Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (CheerfulJohn, Tiger1982, 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447913 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#295620 - 07/17/09 04:11 AM just rambling
behindthewall Offline

Loc: US
What few coping skills I have seem to have vanished. There's so much going on right now, coming from all sides...I feel like I'm drowning. I'm to the point where even the smallest things seem like mountains that I just don't have the strength to attempt to navigate.

Things make no sense, the more I try to figure it out the worse it gets. Then again, I know things about stuff I have no clue about. Things happen that I don't remember doing but I see the after effects. I wanna be in control, not my past..not them. I wanna feel safe somewhere. I'm beginning to doubt that's ever going to happen since I can't seem to escape what's in my head.

Sorry just ramblin, hell even this post makes no sense.

#295633 - 07/17/09 10:45 AM Re: just rambling [Re: behindthewall]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Jesse,

At time in recovery things can seem so confusing and you don't know if you are coming or going. And you have no clue what you need or should do. Talk to your T he maybe be able to help you find some direction. If you have no T then keeep posting and talking to those whom you trust.
Glad to see you post and allow us to see where your at. At times I need to verbalize what I am feeling in order understand where I am at and what my next step should be. instead of keeping it all bottled up.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.