Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63103 Topics
441289 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#29549 - 03/16/05 04:09 AM So lonely.
Mark R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
I want to post, to tell my story, but I can't. I just sit here, reading everyone elses stories. I keep looking to find myself in your stories, I have. I want to be a little boy again and change everything, I can't. I don't want to be alone, but I am. It was so long ago, I will never forget. He never hurt me physically, emotionally, he destroyed me. I want to meet him one more time and tell him how much I hate him and how he ruined my life.

#29550 - 03/16/05 04:25 AM Re: So lonely.
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
If I had a wish, I would go back in time, be a 10-year-old again and just beat the crap outta this kid who broke his boundaries with me.

I'm sad for what happened to you.

Post your account when you feel it is safe to. There is no pressure.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#29551 - 03/16/05 04:28 PM Re: So lonely.
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Mark, we have no rules that insist you must share. We are here for you unconditionally. Whatever feels comfortable for you, whatever promotes your feeling better and healing is just fine with the guys here. Peace, Andrew

#29552 - 03/16/05 04:46 PM Re: So lonely.
Bobby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona
You don't ever have to share your story if you don't want to, Mark But do write. It helps the loneliness to write, because someone will always be here to listen and to comment, and to try to help, if that's what you need. If we can't do anything else, we can let you know that we care, we understand, and that you're not alone. Bobby

#29553 - 03/16/05 04:49 PM Re: So lonely.
ForeverFighting Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Mexico, USA
Mark,

You're not alone. I understand being destroyed emotionally, and I often think that's the worst. Post when you're ready. But just hanging around here is plenty. You don't have to tell your story. Just writing like you did, those words you would like to say to that perp. That feels better. And believe it or not, it makes us feel better, too.

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.