Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (Bardo, BuffaloCO, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446687 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#293729 - 06/30/09 08:56 PM Stressing
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
Well I've been thinking to much.

Well more like over thinking things I guess...

School has been canceled till July 6 and I can't even enjoy it.

a lot of things is happening at once and I'm just stressing...

anyway what do you guys do to relieve stress?

Marvin

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

#293768 - 06/30/09 11:53 PM Re: Stressing [Re: b869]
Charlie24 Offline

Marvin boy do I know those days well. Thankfully for me there are becoming few and far between. They will for you too my friend.

I see so much of myself in you my friend and glad your are reaching out and asking these questions.

This is a great question. The first and foremost important thing for me is to make sure I get exercise. I try to shoot for 3 or 4 days per week, some weeks when I've been good I can get in 6 - 7 days.

Another key thing here my friend is really learning to take ME TIME.

We as survivors had so much of our personal me time stolen from us growing up.

It's not selfish or self centered to take ME TIME, even non-survivors need me time.

It's been brought up here before by so many guys, asking little Marvin what he wants to do. Having fun with that little boy because all of those little boys inside us male survivors need to have fun.

It's good for your soul, your health and just overall well being. Whether it be a movie, a run, watching a movie, hanging out with some friends, going out for icecream. Just find something that little Marvin wants to do and take that ME TIME.

It's so valuable buddy, you will feel better and it will in turn help you manage life a little better.

Charlie.

P.S. Sometimes just getting our mind off whatever is bothering us can either add much need clarity or it can help us see the problem in a better/different light.

Your doing great my friend. Keep up the great work.

Edited by Charlie24 (06/30/09 11:54 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.