Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#294024 - 07/03/09 02:53 AM Re: i made an ireport to cnn on michael jackson [Re: petercorbett]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Hard Core Ron!
wow and stated so eloquently!

you are awesome Ron, thank you for doing that and standing up all of us.

I am proud that you are my friend.
Logan

Edited by Logan (07/03/09 02:55 AM)
-Blade Runner

#294469 - 07/07/09 03:38 AM Re: i made an ireport to cnn on michael jackson [Re: Sans Logos]
Stephen_5 Offline
BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern California Foothills
The media circus that has surrounded MJ and continues to surround his 'memorial' is just hideous. Almost everyone in the media, if they even mention it, says 'He was aquitted'. Yes, he was but before that he paid off one of his victims to the tune of (est)$20M. I think that when you're as rich as MJ and that far off the rails, his money bought him his freedom and smothered any other cries from what I'm sure are his other victims.

I feel nothing for him but I can only hope that his victims now have the courage to come forth and tell the truth.

Steve

#294766 - 07/09/09 04:06 PM Re: i made an ireport to cnn on michael jackson [Re: Stephen_5]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
WELL DONE RON! i agree with Logan, hard core, brave, well-spoken! two thumbs up from me smile

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#299613 - 08/17/09 07:12 AM Re: i made an ireport to cnn on michael jackson [Re: king tut]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well done brother! What some of the people were responding with pissed me off. But what are you gonna do? The truth is to difficult for them to accept.

#299623 - 08/17/09 09:38 AM Re: i made an ireport to cnn on michael jackson [Re: Nyjah]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

sans logos,

YES!!! That's just great...there has been a resounding silence on that issue I have felt.
I remember watching that first multi part interview with him talking about how the sweetest thing you can do is share your bed with someone...words have always failed me on that one. Not to mention those parents who thought it would be just fine for their boys to spend the night in his bedroom. They should have all been led away to the slammer immediately in my opinion. I don't remember who said something about President Obama's response, but I just felt like adding that I too was struck by the careful and deliberate choice of words. I'm sure I was imagining it, but I almost felt a more than purely empathic understanding of the situation.

#299633 - 08/17/09 10:45 AM Re: i made an ireport to cnn on michael jackson [Re: sono]
pluckmemory Offline

I too am astounded by the media worship of Jackson and the glossing over of the molestation charges. No doubt there are other victims out there who have not come forward. I hope they will.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.