Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (Shyshark, 1 invisible), 53 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63105 Topics
441303 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#293253 - 06/26/09 09:18 PM Duke Official Charged: offering son, 5yo, for sex
Shadow+Walker Offline

Loc: desolate foggy nights, USA
Duke University Official charged with offering 5 year old son for sex via internet. Check it out on Fox News, click below.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529184,00.html?test=latestnews

Tonight I pray the little boy is now safe and can soon begin to heal. May holy angels comfort and attend him.

Peace,
Shadow+Walker

Check out a cool song by a hot band..."Unbreakable" by Fireflight: official video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRJAHaOrYg

#293265 - 06/26/09 11:01 PM Re: Duke Official Charged: offering son, 5yo, for sex [Re: Shadow+Walker]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Shadow+Walker
Duke University Official charged with offering 5 year old son for sex via internet. Check it out on Fox News, click below.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529184,00.html/test=latestnews

Tonight I pray the little boy is now safe and can soon begin to heal. May holy angels comfort and attend him.

Peace,
Shadow+Walker

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#293272 - 06/27/09 12:00 AM Re: Duke Official Charged: offering son, 5yo, for sex [Re: pufferfish]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I hope he hangs.

Evil, Evil man.

I also pray for the boy.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#293280 - 06/27/09 05:31 AM Re: Duke Official Charged: offering son, 5yo, for sex [Re: king tut]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Quote:
Authorities said that Lombard tried to persuade a person who he did not know was a police officer to travel to North Carolina to have sex with Lombard's child.

The detective's affidavit charges Lombard identified himself online as "perv dad for fun," and says that in an online chat with the detective, Lombard said he had sexually molested his son, whom he adopted as an infant.

Grrrrrrr. Well, in cases like this I keep thinking, "They're going to be waiting for you in prison.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.