Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445852 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#292963 - 06/25/09 06:25 AM Just Shoot Me
jls Offline

Does anybody else feel this way? Sorry but lately it seems everything I do to prevent chaos blows up in my face. In some ways I'd rather get it in the end than try and prevent it from happening over yet again, if this makes any sense.

#292985 - 06/25/09 10:25 AM Re: Just Shoot Me [Re: jls]
Tedure Offline

Loc: Utah
Yes we all feel down at times. Never give up, Hold on to HOPE. You are stronger than you think. You are Powerful!

...I just finished praying for you, God will help heal your heart if you ask. You WILL feel His comfort.

Many people love you,
Ted

#292996 - 06/25/09 11:42 AM Re: Just Shoot Me [Re: Tedure]
sedanman Offline

Loc: Northeast
I have ups and downs too. I have only been in the process of recovery since January. At times I felt worse than ever at other times I felt like I could move mountains. You will get through this, WE ALL WILL. I have become a beleiver in the power of positive thought. Keep telling yourself that you are strong and you will be strong. Tell yourself that you are worthy of love and someone will love you. Tell yourself that you deserve to be happy and you will find something to be happy about. This works.

#293002 - 06/25/09 12:52 PM Re: Just Shoot Me [Re: sedanman]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

I understand what your saying about being in chaos. I know I am strong and will get through this.

I wish the same for you and all my fellow survivors.

Peace,
DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.