Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (Johnnygolightly, Going forward, WriterKeith), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63370 Topics
443125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#292293 - 06/19/09 04:08 AM nightmare el fresco
myboyhoodfears Offline

Edited by myboyhoodfears (08/31/09 03:51 AM)

#292313 - 06/19/09 09:51 AM Re: nightmare el fresco [Re: myboyhoodfears]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
ew dan that sounds terrifying. sorry you went through that.

yes, it does sound like your brain was mixing reality and fantasy. i mean you were not in pittsburgh, and 30+ years ago [70's - 80's] i don't think the ordinary consumer had access to cell phones. the first ones were pretty bulky. a 9 y/o may need help lifting it up to his ear. [ i'm trying get a rise out of you here crazy ] anyway, i am sure this will give you a lot to ponder as you go through the day. these things just keep bubbling up and up until they finally reveal the kernel of truth their message was meant to impart.

all the best,

ron

#292350 - 06/19/09 05:29 PM Re: nightmare el fresco [Re: Sans Logos]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dan,

Your dream sounds terrifying/challenging.

It does sound as if the events of your life are mixed with other events and places. This could mean your mind is connecting the events together. Connecting the dots is good.

After, I have dreams I journal just like you did here. I also imagine what would life be like if the event really happened.

Be well,

DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.