Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
7 registered (md4e, Going forward, Banjo596, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63375 Topics
443147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#291984 - 06/16/09 10:54 PM wounder why
crazy73 Offline

deleted

Edited by crazy73 (09/23/09 04:22 AM)

#292025 - 06/17/09 04:29 AM Re: wounder why [Re: crazy73]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Sounds like you got drugged with some spiked rum or possibly someone slipped a "mickey" in your drink, and perhaps the exposure to the old man was the intended outcome. When you are age 50 or age 70 and you are a pedophile it really doesn't matter much if the victim is 16 or 19 or 21, as they seem all about the same to an older guy that age. Your experience here illustrates a good reason for young people to avoid heavy drug and alcohol abuse, especially around suspicious people. Yes, what happened to you was abuse. The way that I see it you were taken advantage of without your consent, even though you were a young adult at the time. Many young adults have been taken advantage of without their consent over time while under the influence of drugs and alcohol by those with ulterior motives, often by someone that they had previously trusted.

Hope that talking about what happened helps you feel a little bit less burdened. You have my support.

Mark

#292062 - 06/17/09 11:37 AM Re: wounder why [Re: crazy73]
Jaifian Offline

Loc: washington state, USA
Sounds like you need to be more careful who you party with. If anyone I knew invited a known perv to a party it would be the last party of theirs I ever attended.

I tend to have drunk people touching me every time I go into a gay bar which is why I rarely go into them any more. It sucks when just as you start to feel like you are developing healthy boundaries to have someone violate them.

Sometimes you just have to be nasty to people to make them leave you alone. I would suggest making sure you have a ride home when you plan to party so that when you reach the point where you need to crash you can do it in a safe place.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.