Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
1 registered (AdawgJR), 29 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#290580 - 06/07/09 01:04 AM Looking for Therapist in Dallas Texas
recovery Offline
New Here

Hello.

I've been on this board for awhile now. And I have found it helpful in normalizing, atleast I'm not as bad, as I was when I started. But, I'm still ashamed and scared. But, I'm looking for a therapist in the Dallas area. But, I don't have medical insurance or any fund to pay for therapy. Just giving a shout out.

Thanks

#290644 - 06/07/09 04:14 PM Re: Looking for Therapist in Dallas Texas [Re: recovery]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, recovery,

I was using a female CSA only therapist, she is listed in the home page, listed under finding a therapist.

Now I don't know if she would take you as you don't seem to have any way to pay for her services.

I was driving 150 miles (one way) for a 45 minute appointment.
She had helped me a lot.

But contact her, you have nothing to loose. Maybe she'll take you.

She has offices in Lewisville & Farmers Branch.

Hope that will get you started, maybe she could refer you to another who will take persons without the monetary resources to pay.

Best of luck.

Heal well my brother/friend.

Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#290649 - 06/07/09 05:15 PM Re: Looking for Therapist in Dallas Texas [Re: petercorbett]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
This link might help:

Therapist directory

If you can't pay for a therapist or if you can't get it on medical insurance- and if you can't obtain a therapist who wont help otherwise, perhaps you could explore other options until you have the funds. Maybe find a survivor support group in your area?

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.