Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63213 Topics
442016 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2904 - 08/30/02 04:41 PM Re: A little scared...
JamesMichael Offline
MaleSurvivor

No, no, no. The anti-d's are your gift right now. Work with them. Let them do their job. Your mood will lift and you'll be able to face some of your life-crap. Anti-d's do sometimes poop-out if you've been on them a LONG time, and then you have to shift to another one. Right now don't worry about the cloud of depression descending. Think about the cloud of fellowship, brotherhood, and support knowing that there are untold witnesses to your pain...we have the same pain...we all share the SAME pain. Sharing it reduces its power over us.

Don't be afraid. We are here with you.

With an embrace,

JamesMichael

#2905 - 08/30/02 08:13 PM Re: A little scared...
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Quote:
Come back up to the surface everyone once in awhile (you might have to ask someone to help you do this) get sunshine on your face, smell something sweet, hold the hand of someone you love, get strong and head back down. (I hope this is not too insipid for some).

Then, "Face the thing you fear the most and it will be the certain death of it." Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
Prin it out, pin it on the wall \:D

Thanks James
Lloydy

#2906 - 08/31/02 08:08 PM Re: A little scared...
ARW Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: LA
Good advice. Thanks guys. It's on the wall. It's like I'm looking for excuses and reasons to go back into my little cave.

The mind-forged manacles I hear.
-William Blake

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.