Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
6 registered (VASurvivor, Aptrick, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63418 Topics
443374 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#290006 - 06/02/09 08:39 PM 5yo Girl Missing, Mother Friends w/ Sex Offenders
Clockwise Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Some of you may have already hear about this. A 5yo little girl was snatched from a playground in Michigan. It is reported that the girl's mother was friends with 2 convicted sex offenders. The mom said she didn't want to judge them and even described one of them as being a "father figure" for the young girl. I just don't understand how people could do something like that. I hope they find the little girl and I hope the mother if thrown in jail for being a fucking idiot.

Here's the link:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Terrick

Edited by Clockwise (06/02/09 08:40 PM)

#290056 - 06/03/09 09:28 AM Re: 5yo Girl Missing, Mother Friends w/ Sex Offenders [Re: Clockwise]
didi Offline

Loc: USA
Clockwise,

"I hope they find the little girl and I hope the mother if thrown in jail for being a fucking idiot."

I second that!!!!!!!

Didi

#290062 - 06/03/09 11:18 AM Re: 5yo Girl Missing, Mother Friends w/ Sex Offenders [Re: didi]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
I didn't post up to now because Clockwise said it so neatly. Facilitating a paedophile and letting them near your own kid, and then the worst happening like this, I just hope there's something to charge her with in that State.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.