Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 47 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#289503 - 05/30/09 01:26 PM animal costumes????
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
This was in the local paper here today. Apparently this guy tried to lure a 15-year-old boy into having sex in animal costumes in the boy's back yard while his parents slept upstairs. How do these guys dream up this crap???? mad

http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2009/05/30/news/local/doc4a2026f210d0b328116805.txt

The perp, by the way, was Minister of Music at a local church but was fired last year - no reason was given. But it looks like the common problem: an abuser is detected working in contact with kids, and the organization he works for simply offloads him with no thought for where he will drift to next.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#289610 - 05/30/09 11:40 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: roadrunner]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Apparently there's a whole subculture of society that gets into that whole animal costume interaction thing as a way of releasing sexual energy. As adults I guess it's whatever floats your boat, but what a creep this guys is for taking it to the next step of involving teenagers! Sick!

#289627 - 05/31/09 06:32 AM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: WalkingSouth]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
i guess you can't kill creativity no matter how twisted the mind. i'll leave this one to ken singer to figure out......

#289729 - 05/31/09 11:52 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: Sans Logos]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Apparently in an on-line dating site he used, your personal details and list of preferences have to include "species". His was panda, of course.

***** TRIGGERS *****

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:1R_Rfmh3IK4J:ww.pounced.org/personals/viewad.php%3F%26hcenc%3D1%26hpad%3D14684+pounced.org+hpad%3D14684&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

There is some vocabulary here that I had never heard of and don't plan to look up!!!

Ron, you're right. Let's let Ken Singer figure this guy out! I'm just wondering if they will let him keep his panda suit in Dauphin County Prison.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#289731 - 05/31/09 11:54 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: roadrunner]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: roadrunner
I'm just wondering if they will let him keep his panda suit in Dauphin County Prison.

They'll probably arrange the black and white pattern differently. That is, in stripes.

Allen

#289798 - 06/01/09 12:27 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: pufferfish]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
What you are talking about is a fetish that some people have.
They are referred to as "plushies" which is short for plushophiles.
Like any fetish, consenting adults would be ideal, but sadly that isn't the case.

Weren't animal representations etc used in many cultural ceremonies or rites all over the world
pre Judeo Christo Buddha Allah Levi's Gap American Eagle Polyesther etc?

#289876 - 06/01/09 09:51 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: ineffable]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Craig,

It is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#289904 - 06/02/09 01:55 AM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: michael banks]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
Or a priests?
Or a coaches?
Or a scout master?
Or my step uncle?
Does plush make it more twisted or creepy?
Maybe when Law & Order Special Victims Unit puts it in perspective for the "majority", eh?
(I learned about this fetish through a CSI episode).

#289964 - 06/02/09 01:36 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: ineffable]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
This was front page news here in Pittsburgh. I never had heard of these "furry friends" conventions until a couple weeks ago. My 20 yo nephew invited my 15 yo son to one. My son answered, "WTF is that? No way!"

I imagine all kinds of pervs attend these. ughhhh.

Jim

My Story

#289972 - 06/02/09 03:14 PM Re: animal costumes???? [Re: Jim1961]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Interstingly enough the TV show CSI did an episode sometime back on this subject. I thought it far fetched till my curiosity led me to do a little research. Sometimes this is a very strange world.

Jim,

It appears as if you've raised a son with some pretty well defined boundaries. Good for you! smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.