Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
5 registered (Bardo, highflight, Obi, 2 invisible), 35 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444542 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#28967 - 05/07/02 08:10 PM Re: What's the percentage of faked abuse?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
does "false victimisation" gather it's own momentum ? I think it does, can anyone remember the rash of ritual abuse claims that swept New Zealand a few years back along with all the claims of recovered memory ?
I think that if I had been subjected to the degree of abuse some of these people claimed, and there were claims of bestiality and sacrifice as well, all on a huge scale; then the memory would have been so imprinted it wouldn't need recovering.
Some people smell compensation, others a 5 minute slot on Oprah, and some an excuse for just being an arse.

#28968 - 05/07/02 09:03 PM Re: What's the percentage of faked abuse?
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're dead-on there,Lloydy. Websearch "ritual abuse" right now and you'll find websites devoted to the phenomenon. Personally,I was kidnapped by a well organized group of satanists & forced to listen to 70s rock groups till I puked.
There's a lady lives down the street from me. She holds a position with the National Housecat Protection Society. She's been using methamphetamine for years. Say's it's for weight loss. Brags it has no effect on her. Claims the satanists have invaded our local police department. I'm afraid to call a cop now. Who knows what'll show up? The mind boggles!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.