Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
5 registered (sadclown, tbkkfile, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63218 Topics
442045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#288958 - 05/26/09 05:49 PM Username
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Is there anyone that can help me change my username, or is that not possible?

JR

#288971 - 05/26/09 07:25 PM Re: Username [Re: J.R.]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
It is possible yes, as far as i remember, i'm sure others have changed theirs before, the person to talk to is the webmaster, i think he may be tied up this week, but it is worth sending him a PM

Webmaster

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#288973 - 05/26/09 07:53 PM Re: Username [Re: king tut]
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you for the advice. I have messaged the Webmaster and will now await a response.

#289004 - 05/26/09 11:37 PM Re: Username [Re: J.R.]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Who is the webmaster at present? Is it still Nathan or do we have someone new?

Just wondered,

Mark

Oops, missed your link Lewis.

Thanks

Edited by Trucker51 (05/26/09 11:39 PM)
Edit Reason: Lewis answered my question

#289060 - 05/27/09 08:52 AM Re: Username [Re: Trucker51]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Nathan is still webmaster but out of the country til next week, I believe. In the meantime, Ken Followell is doing double duty as prez and webmaster.

#289261 - 05/28/09 04:05 PM Re: Username [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Contrary to what has been stated above a user name (the name used to login with) cannot be changed. If you wish to change a name you need to reregister with a new account, advise the mod team of that reregistration, and post an open letter in the public male survivor forum advising site participants of same. Setting up and/or maintaining more than one account can be cause for suspension so please avoid any possible misunderstanding by following the above stated procedure.

#289300 - 05/28/09 08:55 PM Re: Username [Re: WalkingSouth]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Oh right ok, so it is possible but it requires a new account and a statement, and then approval. Sorry for the confusion.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#289357 - 05/29/09 10:32 AM Re: Username [Re: king tut]
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your help, the issue has been resolved.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.