Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
6 registered (GT13568, Scott1962, WriterKeith, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442133 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#288813 - 05/25/09 03:49 PM God gave me a Miracle
Tedure Offline

Loc: Utah
My wife got to experience my disconnection with my parents first hand when we went to them to announce our engagement. They were sitting on the couch in the living room. We told them we were going to get married…there response was nothing…not one word or comment…NOTHING. I wasn’t surprised by this reaction but my wife sure was. She later said, “Don’t they like me?” I told her don’t worry about it, that is just the way they are.
My wife is my Miracle.
Ted

Edited by Tedure (08/18/11 01:23 AM)

#288817 - 05/25/09 04:56 PM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Tedure]
Charlie24 Offline

Ted thanks for sharing these miracles with your brothers here at Male Survivor. It helps to share not only the bad which gets the majority of posts here but also to share the positives in our life's journey. Congrats to you for coming full circle so to speak. That is awesome Ted. Congrats on a happy marriage and happy life. Amen.

Charlie.

#288861 - 05/26/09 01:04 AM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Charlie24]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi my brothers in pain.

Well from this retired Catholic boy, now a man.

A man/boy who made a post of Trusting God No Longer.

And Gods answer to both Peters.

I believe that I received a miracle two weekends ago at that WOR in Dahlonega, Ga. This from a boy/man who had spent more time on his knees in front of a toilet bowl barfing out his insides from alcoholism. Than he ever did for God. I even denounced him in this web site.

But at the WOR I had made a plea to God. A plea to receive HIS help in me finding little Peter. I have been trying to find him for 70 yrs.

Well we had a session on shame busting. I was intune with the music meditating from the depths of my soul, into the very depths of hell. Then I raised my arms toward the heavens, I asked God for his help in giving that lost boy back to me.

My plea was granted. I was given that lost boy. I told God that I will lift little Peter from the depths of my soul and from the depths of hell too. I will lead him into the sunshine. I will never let go of that lost boy.

But I made a deal with God, if my request was granted I would give up my compulsive masturbation, and I would be a better person in my relations with HIM.

I also had seen 22 other miracles there too. Men and women helping and trying to find their lost boys, trying to find their selfs.

I was given new brothers and a new family. New hope, a new beginning a new family.

I hope that this makes some sense to someone.

Heal well my brothers/friends.

Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#288862 - 05/26/09 01:09 AM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Tedure]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
wow! wow! wow!

#288864 - 05/26/09 01:21 AM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Sans Logos]
Tedure Offline

Pete,

It does make sense and thanks for sharing your Miracle!! It helps me so much to focus on the light as I come out of the DARK!! I can feel the goodness in your hearts...Love much and do the best ya can! Your Brother Ted

PS. I fight the battle every day and the days I win become another miracle.

#288959 - 05/26/09 05:57 PM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Tedure]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
Is that not like God!!!!!

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#289136 - 05/27/09 08:23 PM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: wojax]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
Tedure,

Awesome man! Thanks for sharing. My addictions began long ago, but there is HOPE! You are proving that!!!

Jim

My Story

#289322 - 05/29/09 12:43 AM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Jim1961]
Tedure Offline

Jim,
Thanks for your post, You are the Awesome one! I just read your story again, You are the strong one and I am sure you are a great father. My wife and I have 5 kids, all blessing in our lives. There is plenty of HOPE to go around. Our Heavenly Father is Mindful of us and our struggles. Addiction is very hard, I still deal with in my mind almost daily. But life is still very, very GOOD!

Take care,
Ted

#289521 - 05/30/09 04:11 PM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: Tedure]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
Guys i was seting here thinking of Gods gifts to me..My wife and children and Grandchildren for you that know me LOL...
But the best gift he gave was a Prayer Life an abilty to talk to him direct. and to know he understands my need before I know I have a need....He has chosen to spair my life and heal me of Cancer twice...When im able to pray with a young man or woman at Church i count that as a gift...
Gary

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#290542 - 06/06/09 06:07 PM Re: God gave me two Miracles [Re: wojax]
Tedure Offline

Gary,
You are so right! Prayer is such a wonderful gift, I use it several times a day. It is my lifeline to my FATHER.

Thanks for share your Miracle Too.

God Bless,
Ted

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.