Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (Rustam, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441354 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#288438 - 05/22/09 10:00 AM Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
This is just EXTREMELY WRONG, the owner of this nightclub is a sleezeball looking for attention.

**Possible Triggers**

Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night at Nightclub
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,521139,00.html

Seattle Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade student the father of her two youngest children are hosting a "Hot for Teacher" night at a Seattle nightclub. Letourneau, now 47, served 7 1/2 years in prison after she was convicted of raping Vili Fualaau, now 26. They were married four years ago this week.

The bar's owner said Letourneau has served her sentence, she's married her former student, and it's OK for them to have some fun on a Saturday night.

==================================
What's Villi up to these days?

According to Wikipedia (not the best source, I know)
"Vili Fualaau was sentenced in SeaTac, WA on June 16, 2006 to a year in jail for drunk driving, with the time suspended except for one day. He was pulled over for speeding Dec 22, 2005; a breath test found a blood-alcohol level of 0.136, above the 0.08 state limit.

According to People Magazine, Fualaau was unemployed in 2006, with hopes of becoming a tattoo artist"

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#288442 - 05/22/09 10:40 AM Re: Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night [Re: onlyakid]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

Now this is a challenging post to write... I am walking the edge of judgement and projecting, I will do my best to type what has the least conflict for me.

When I read this I was moved to pray for everyone in this situation to expereince their own healing. Without projectiong I feel in my heart that each is damaged and wounded in their own way and some of that evidence is in this post and much is a matter of public record. It is my hope that as a global society we grow and heal that these occurences are less and less.

Love, Wes

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#288451 - 05/22/09 01:04 PM Re: Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night [Re: wes-b]
Shadow+Walker Offline

Loc: desolate foggy nights, USA
Thanks for calling this one out.

If she is not a teacher today, I don't know how she can be with her criminal record, then she doesn't currently qualify for the promotional billing. If they are referring to her previous teacher status, then it seems they are inferring her child-adult sexual activity. In my opinion, this is either intentionally committing false advertisement or encouraging illegal and illicit affairs between child students and educators, a.k.a. pedophilia.

The pervert club, I mean night club will never get my business or my respect. What's next from this place, a Jeffrey Dahmer memorial barbecue? I have seen some "dark places" but, nothing like that dive.

As far as the wedded couple, he chose to marry his perpetrator when he was of legal age. I wish they would go find healthy and wholesome lives. When he is forty something and longing for the life he never had, I pray he finds healing. I mourn for her first family that she threw away to follow this horrible path. When will this psychopathic frenzy end??

Shocked,
Shadow+Walker

Check out a cool song by a hot band..."Unbreakable" by Fireflight: official video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRJAHaOrYg

#288569 - 05/23/09 08:38 AM Re: Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night [Re: Shadow+Walker]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
It's sad that people have to (or want to) capitalize on notoriety. Remember when John Wayne Bobbit (the guy whose wife cut off his penis) went on the nightclub circuit? Just sad, I guess.

#290119 - 06/03/09 05:24 PM Re: Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
sunrise5767 Offline

Loc: California
When I read about letourneau's stunt i almost vomited. i was sexually exploited by a female teacher for years and it damaged me considerably.

#290132 - 06/03/09 07:01 PM Re: Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night [Re: onlyakid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Originally Posted By: jtt5254
What's Villi up to these days?

According to Wikipedia (not the best source, I know)
"Vili Fualaau was sentenced in SeaTac, WA on June 16, 2006 to a year in jail for drunk driving, with the time suspended except for one day. He was pulled over for speeding Dec 22, 2005; a breath test found a blood-alcohol level of 0.136, above the 0.08 state limit.

According to People Magazine, Fualaau was unemployed in 2006, with hopes of becoming a tattoo artist"

Hmmm. Why does this NOT surprise me??? Golly geepers, let me think....

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.