Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
5 registered (midnight51, gettingstronger, TOM2, somaticfilter, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441730 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#287084 - 05/11/09 11:24 AM In Desperate Need of a Friend / Birmingham UK
J.Baby Offline

Loc: West Mids UK
hi, my names j. i am currently going through a seperation with my wife which all started as my past caugt up with me. i have had to cancel all my T appointments as i've lost my car and i have no way of getting there. i have only 1 friend and he doesn't live anywhere near me. i will be going to the police re my abusers soon. i just want some friends and i know that might make me sound like a loser (not denying it) but i really do need some good friends. im told im very good looking but i havn't got the confidence to go with it. i have absolutely no self esteem so going out and making friends becomes one of the hardest tasks out there. i prefer talking to women, it is incrdeibly hard for me to talk to other men about my past (i have only ever spoken to 1) which goes to show just how desperate i am for a friend.
So if your from anywhere near b-ham (Smethwick, West Brom, Walsall etc)would love to go for a drink or a meal or a smoke sometime (i do love to smoke).
please let me know.

Your loser,

J Baby. x

#287101 - 05/11/09 02:46 PM Re: In Desperate Need of a Friend / Birmingham UK [Re: J.Baby]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Well, get yourself to Denver. British Airways flies here nonstop. We have a Saturday social group of survivors here and would be glad to welcome a new member anytime. Just let us know and we will be glad to come and pick you up at our airport.

Have you tried Survivors Swindon? They are an organization out of Swindon that has been active in supporting our cause since 1991. The head of the outfit is named Steve. Sign into their guestbook and leave him a message, or you can call him directly during the day also. They also have a small discussion forum similar to ours, plus a wealth of other free information.

http://www.amsosa.com/

Hope that this helps,

Mark

#287189 - 05/12/09 09:27 AM Re: In Desperate Need of a Friend / Birmingham UK [Re: Trucker51]
steveb121 Offline

Loc: Swindon, UK
Hi Mark

Been in touch with J and he's coming to Swindon this Friday, so will be good to meet him and help out

Hope life is good with you and hope to meet up in March next year, when I come over to the MS conference

Steve

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.