Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, OCN, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444517 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#287106 - 05/11/09 03:47 PM God's Busy
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
This is a copy of an E-Mail I got today..

If you dont know God, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!
A United States Marine was attening some college courses
betwwn assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and afghanistan. One of the professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.
One day the professor shocked the class when he came in and looked to the ceiling and flatly stated 'God, if you are real, then knock me off this platform.. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.' The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.
Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am still whaiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went to the professor, and cold cocked him,knocked him off the platform. The professor was out cold..
The marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked,stunned,and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the marine and ask, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?'
The Marine calmly replied,"God was too busy today protecting American Soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid Stuff and act like an Idiot So, He sent me,

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#287110 - 05/11/09 04:19 PM Re: God's Busy [Re: wojax]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
hahaha! this reminds me of that other one:

Quote:
There was a grest flood, and a man sat on his roof top praying for God to save him. Then a helicopter came flying over , they threw a rope down to the man, he said “no thank you, God will save me”, the pilot didn’t have time to argue there were several more people stuck on rooftops to save. The man continued to pray. The next day a guy in a row boat showed up to him. The man on the roof refused him also saying the good Lord would save him, and he sent the man in the row boat on his way. Three days go by and the man on the roof is still sitting praying, but now he is adding to his prayers ” Oh good Lord, why have you left me here? Why haven’t you come to save me?’ This time God himself answers ; “I’ve sent you rescuers in a helicopter, and then sent you a rescuer in a rowboat, what else do you want me to do??”

#287116 - 05/11/09 06:17 PM Re: God's Busy [Re: Sans Logos]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

LMAO....

Thanks sooo much. Wes

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#287123 - 05/11/09 07:17 PM Re: God's Busy [Re: wes-b]
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
HAHA....

Thanks Gary...

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.