Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, JW1230, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63991 Topics
446663 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#286749 - 05/08/09 12:33 PM If i tell my story..
Hidden15 Offline

Loc: Australia
i was just wondering, if i posted my story up and decide i dont want it up anymore... can i delete it? and if i can delete it, is there anyway someone can still read it, like mods? or admin? like a recycling bin on a compter...

Chris

Blaming myself for years
You left me
Insecure and scared
You left me
Thinking no one could care
You left me
Hurt and broken
You left me
Nothing but hoping…

#286759 - 05/08/09 03:35 PM Re: If i tell my story.. [Re: Hidden15]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
Chris we havent met my name is also Chris so your in good company. I'm not an expert so someone please correct me if i'm wrong but its my understanding that once you post in the survivor stories section if you decide you want it removed you need to ask a moderator to do so. they of course will remove it for any reason you like as soon as you ask and delete it.

posting your story is a huge step forward. even writing it down is a big deal and something that should be celebrated. take your time remember that you don't have to do it all in one day.

good luck,
Chris

#286760 - 05/08/09 03:48 PM Re: If i tell my story.. [Re: theatrekid]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hi Chris (Hidden), Chris (theatekid) is absolutely right, if you want it deleted after you post it you will not be able to delete it yourself since the story becomes locked, but you can ask a moderator and a moderator can delete it for you.

I am unsure about the back-ups or paper trail that you talk about- i think the person who is most likely to know if there is a paper trail after deletion is the webmaster.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#286816 - 05/09/09 02:07 AM Re: If i tell my story.. [Re: king tut]
Hidden15 Offline

Loc: Australia
cool, thanks! i decided to post it.. i just wasnt sure if i could keep it up but we shall see.

Chris

Blaming myself for years
You left me
Insecure and scared
You left me
Thinking no one could care
You left me
Hurt and broken
You left me
Nothing but hoping…

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.