Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, Still, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447584 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#287197 - 05/12/09 11:57 AM Re: Body Memories *Trigger Warning* [Re: Whicker]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Whicker,

This is really great news - I am very happy for you that things seem to be working out and thanks for sharing this with us.

#288182 - 05/20/09 11:57 AM Re: Body Memories *Trigger Warning* [Re: Whicker]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Whicker
I have nightmares every evening. I wake-up sweating, body contorted, muscles cramped and blood in my mouth from biting either my tongue, or my lips/cheeks
Expressing/Defecating...
I wake up now, soiled in my bed...

But I'm desperate, and hope that maybe, just maybe, somebody else has had to deal with this, and might be able to help me with, and overcome it?

I'm reading a book where this happened to a guy. Every night he would wet his bed and defecate in it. It is his own story. He tells what caused it in him and what made is stop. The book is:

The Stump's On Fire and I'm Naked. by J. Donald Oakes.

http://www.amazon.com/Stumps-Fire-Im-Nak...4686&sr=1-9

It is an interesting book. The guy had a very rough childhood. Amazon.com references a used copy for $.75 plus $3.98 postage.

The guy lives in north Georgia. As far as I know he doesn't come to this site, but you can probably find an address for him and write him a note. He also hated it and was very ashamed about it.

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#288271 - 05/21/09 03:05 AM Re: Body Memories *Trigger Warning* [Re: pufferfish]
Whicker Offline

Loc: Pastures of Oregon
Oh, wow, PufferFish!

Thanks for the information!

Now I have another Book to order, come the new Month!

Whicker

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.