Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (gettingstronger, aniceguy, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63211 Topics
441998 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2849 - 08/05/03 10:24 AM Re: TIME to END THIS EXPERIMENT
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
One thing that is very important that has been said a few times is researching what drugs you are taking. Don't settle on the fact that the doctor knows all. I ran into that with a antibiotic which made me sicker than I was at the time. Still would like to get my hands around the neck of that doctor!

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#2850 - 08/06/03 02:13 AM Re: TIME to END THIS EXPERIMENT
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Muldoon, I am sorry you have difficulty of this. I have started medicines, has been almost a month now, I think. I have the dose increased some since I first start them, but now, I think they help much better. I have less panic and fear, and that is good, as when I panic, I would go into flashbacks and hear and feel things not there, and do harm at myself. I relate on the sleep. It is only normal, of me, to sleep 3-4 hours a night anyway. But since i begin to deal of all this, one or two hours is normal. My doctor does give me a sleep medicine, the first one we try, it does not work. She gave me another kind, and I try it once so far, and sleep almost 4 hours. But I think sleep is scary for me, and I resist of it, that maybe I make the medicines not work so well.

Thank you for the link to information, I have found things there also. I hope that you do better without the medicines, and stay safe. I wish you well.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.