Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (Esposa, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445851 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2849 - 08/05/03 10:24 AM Re: TIME to END THIS EXPERIMENT
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
One thing that is very important that has been said a few times is researching what drugs you are taking. Don't settle on the fact that the doctor knows all. I ran into that with a antibiotic which made me sicker than I was at the time. Still would like to get my hands around the neck of that doctor!

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#2850 - 08/06/03 02:13 AM Re: TIME to END THIS EXPERIMENT
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Muldoon, I am sorry you have difficulty of this. I have started medicines, has been almost a month now, I think. I have the dose increased some since I first start them, but now, I think they help much better. I have less panic and fear, and that is good, as when I panic, I would go into flashbacks and hear and feel things not there, and do harm at myself. I relate on the sleep. It is only normal, of me, to sleep 3-4 hours a night anyway. But since i begin to deal of all this, one or two hours is normal. My doctor does give me a sleep medicine, the first one we try, it does not work. She gave me another kind, and I try it once so far, and sleep almost 4 hours. But I think sleep is scary for me, and I resist of it, that maybe I make the medicines not work so well.

Thank you for the link to information, I have found things there also. I hope that you do better without the medicines, and stay safe. I wish you well.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.