Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (watzupwitu, GummyBear, Sojourn Survivor, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63654 Topics
444544 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#28409 - 04/05/05 10:58 PM Re: new here
SteveB Offline

Loc: Swindon, Wiltshire
Hi guys

Firstly, thanks to Lloydy for listing my site as a good one to visit (Always nice to see good comments made about us)

Hope that you're more settled now Jonny, and if you ever want to talk, feel free to call me

As mentioned, we run a therapy support group, which has been running since 1991! and meets every friday evening in Swindon, which is about an hours drive from London, straight down the M4, or even faster by train

Guys travel from all over the UK, and abroad, to attend group and with our new premises now open, we'll be offering more services, including 121 sessions

Hope alls well and stay safe

Steve
Survivors Swindon

#28410 - 04/05/05 11:05 PM Re: new here
bkeithb Offline

Loc: Milwaukee
Jonny,

You've landed in the right place! Sorry you had to go searching for it, but glad you found it.

I'm just starting the journey as well (abused by teen when 7 or so, & then by a teacher when a teen). Still haven't found the courage to tell anyone except the men here. What a blessing they are! Keep coming and sharing. It helps!

Blessings on the Journey!

#28411 - 04/06/05 03:58 AM Re: new here
Splitting Offline

Jonny,

My journey started 7 months ago. My story in posted in Existing in the abyss.

I have been told that it is a long journey, but a rewarding one. I am taking a leap of faith and I compliment you for doing the same!

Hang in there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.