Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
4 registered (manipulated, wiresguy1, Jleed, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63801 Topics
445520 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#284174 - 04/18/09 10:59 AM Re: Shock [Re: Jesse92]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Jesse, have you signed up for the teen forum here at MS?

#284175 - 04/18/09 11:00 AM Re: Shock [Re: Jesse92]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Jesse, you need to tell the police about this, it isn't going to just go away. You didn't ask for this, and nothing like this is ever acceptable behaviour. You are brave for coming here to MS and standing up for yourself, but what you really need to do is to get out of this abusive situation. Jesse, you need to report this to the police. I know that that is asking alot, and in no way an easy thing to do, but they can help you get out of the situation that you are in.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#284176 - 04/18/09 11:04 AM Re: Shock [Re: king tut]
Jesse92 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
joel yes. but it seems to be pretty dead in there.
going to the police... no.. i can't do that. sorry. not yet.
i've only just started talking about it on here and thats scary enough already... sorry i'd rather just live on the streets here for the rest of the time we're here then talk.. about this
only a few more weeks... only a few weeks..

#284180 - 04/18/09 11:22 AM Re: Shock [Re: Jesse92]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

And when you get back home, Jesse, and that much closer to your abuser - what then?

What will you do then to make this stop?

#284181 - 04/18/09 11:28 AM Re: Shock [Re: joelRT]
Jesse92 Offline

i dont know, same as before i guess.
i had it stopped before..
just the shock of seeing him here paralysed me enough i just... let it happen...
back home.. things will go back to 'normal' again i guess.. whatever that is
i can stop him.. i wont be this surprised anymore

#284189 - 04/18/09 12:20 PM Re: Shock [Re: Jesse92]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Please don't misunderstand me, OK? I'm not accusing you of anything wrong and I'm certainly not being recriminating - I understand about shock value and I get the thing about being paralized and rooted to the spot.

What I'm trying to get across to you, Jesse, is that you, like me way back when, don't have anyone to defend or protect you. I came from the same type of familly environment and what I told you before still stands - it's going to be up to you to stand up for yourself and to fight him (them) off.

That's not fair, to be sure, but it is your reality and you are going to have to deal with it or continue bending over - what'll it be, Jesse?

Any kid who can make it on his own on the streets (been there, done that) has learned to throw a punch. Defend yourself, Jesse, make this stop. You're a better man than your abuser - you have dignity where he does not, so assert yourself and put that coward in his place!

#284190 - 04/18/09 12:30 PM Re: Shock [Re: joelRT]
Jesse92 Offline

yes thats what i keep trying to say... i wont be this surprised anymore, i wont let it happen again...

#284193 - 04/18/09 12:57 PM Re: Shock [Re: Jesse92]
Juni Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida, WPB
Jesse you are a brave fellow.

What Joel said is right but I do understand what you are saying. You will fight them off next time.

Jesse, we have been victimized, some of us over and over again. We do not want you to be victimized continuously. We want you safe. It hurts us deeply to see this happening. It is not right!

You are a worthwhile person, wonderfully created, and you deserve true love and respect from everyone, including yourself.

Your life is just starting and all of us here have lost so much of our lives due to the abuse that we suffered. We don't want you to experience the dysfunction, suffering in silent pain, and mental anguish that we did. We want you to live a happy, joyful, and full life filled with true and right love.

You are worth it!
We care about you.

Juni

#284346 - 04/19/09 04:30 AM Re: Shock [Re: Juni]
Jesse92 Offline

maybe a happy joyful life isn't meant to be for everyone
either way today i feel tired, i have a headache, a cold, my whole body is still aching and it feels like i'll have nightmares and flashbacks etc forever

#284381 - 04/19/09 01:15 PM Re: Shock [Re: Jesse92]
Jesse92 Offline

flashbacks... i've always had them and those last few days 10 times worse.. but this time it started as a normal flashback but instead of hearing/seeing things I could smell.. sweat, beer and something else i'm not sure what it is.. And I could feel everything too as if it was happening right at that moment.. again.. and it won't go away.. am i slowly losing my mind or something this is totally freaking me out

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.