Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#283726 - 04/15/09 04:35 AM just a small request for prayer
usmc97 Offline

Loc: Colorado
my soul is fading, just pray for me if you would, hope's just about stopped even leaving traces. that seems to be all i can say on here

The statistics? 1 in 4, 1 in 6?
...then there's me the imaginary number

#283728 - 04/15/09 06:12 AM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: usmc97]
Jethro8 Offline

I will pray for you.

Jeff

#283733 - 04/15/09 08:01 AM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: usmc97]
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
May the God of your understanding refill you will the knowledge that you are loved. You are loved without condition. Your life is of great beauty and infinite value. May He fill you with a calming and reassuring peace and security. Through this time of dispare may He fill you with hope.

Steve

#283800 - 04/15/09 05:34 PM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: usmc97]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NM
USMC-97 you are loved by us all ...we sometimes dont know how to help even our own selves . we try to understand , but fall short in reaching out...God is with you and you are in my prayers...usmc97 be strong...nomansanisland

#283801 - 04/15/09 05:37 PM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: nomansanisland]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

My Always Faithful brother;

you are in my heart and in my prayers.

Hugs, Wes

~~ Pax

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#283802 - 04/15/09 05:43 PM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: nomansanisland]
sojourn111 Offline

Loc: midwest
Praying for you. No man left behind! You matter and make a difference. I pray that God strengthens you, washes over you and baths you in His loving presence. You deserve his fullest peace and no less.
My father was a Marine. You guys are the real deal when it comes to freedom. Let me personally say Thank You for your sacrifice and your service. It is an honor and a blessing to live and sleep in a peaceful nation provided by our Armed Services. Thank You for serving.

#283804 - 04/15/09 05:45 PM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: wes-b]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
USMC,

I pray that the Love and Grace our Lord, Jesus Christ heals your heart and gives you strength. Amen.

Hang in there and please be good to yourself.

Jim

My Story

#283871 - 04/16/09 03:20 AM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: usmc97]
Anarion Cti Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern US
Dear brother,
I have indeed had a chance to see your posts, and I am praying for you often, usmc97!
"Dear Lord, I lift up usmc97 tonight! I pray that you would pierce the darkness of his depression with the light of your hope. Oh Lord, hear from heaven and have mercy! Let him feel the warmth of your love! Grant him peace and joy! Protect him and watch over him! There is so little that I can do for him, but so much that You can! And I thank you in advance, in faith, knowing that You will undertake for him, because You love him more than anyone else in the world. Please send him comfort, even tonight, I pray! In Jesus' precious and holy name, Amen."
Please know that I am crying with you, literally.
In Christ,
Anarion

"Whom have I in heaven or earth but You?"

#287770 - 05/17/09 12:10 AM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: Anarion Cti]
Shadow+Walker Offline

Loc: desolate foggy nights, USA
USMC97,
We are in prayer for you, Buddy.

Here is a prayerful video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amEntTOmwMA&feature=related

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you. +
Shadow+Walker

Check out a cool song by a hot band..."Unbreakable" by Fireflight: official video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRJAHaOrYg

#287974 - 05/18/09 09:25 PM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: usmc97]
Casmir213 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northeast, USA
We love you brother.

WoR Alumnus - Hope Springs, OH, October 2009

My avatar is the farmhouse at the Hope Spring, OH WoR. It's a nice place.

#287987 - 05/18/09 10:50 PM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: Casmir213]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
Kevan
You know I pray for you my friend...We have through to much togeather for you to give up now..Keep fighting you will find your way...
God Bless
Gary

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#288029 - 05/19/09 07:20 AM Re: just a small request for prayer [Re: Casmir213]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
When we cannot pray for ourselves is when others serve us well. Just like the man who could not get out of bed to receive his healing. His stalwart friends lifted him bed and all and took him to the Lord. You more than apparently have that here. Draw strength from that and hang on to the fact that so many care and are praying for you.

Add me to that list.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.