Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (pufferfish, VASurvivor, Shyshark, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443449 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#282785 - 04/08/09 04:13 PM Echo of James Bulger case
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
An 11yr old boy and 10 yr old boy attacked a 9yr old boy and 11yr old boy.

For more details see website
The Sun- torture

"They were accused of the attempted murder, shocking torture and horrific sexual abuse of two boys aged nine and 11 in Doncaster, in a case that shocked Britain."

"The prosecution outlined details of how the pair allegedly tortured and battered the other lads — in a grim echo of the 1993 James Bulger case."

(1993!!!! that case is so clear in my mind it was like it was yesterday, i remember crying about it, but i think i must have first heard of it in 1995 with the sentence appeal, because i was only 5yrs old in 1993)

"They were held by cops on Saturday after being discovered in allotments a few hundred yards from where the nine-year-old was found wandering dazed and covered in blood in Edlington, Doncaster.

The 11-year-old, the younger victim’s uncle, was found semi-conscious 90 minutes later with “life threatening head injuries”. He was caked in blood and mud in a swampy ravine 500 yards from a council estate.

The victims were allegedly burned with cigarettes, beaten with bricks and sticks, and forced to engage in degrading sexual acts. "

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#282820 - 04/08/09 08:38 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: king tut]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Maybe it's how you Brits write your English, but..........I have a hard time following this story. They don't say who was accused of what, nor do they ........... oh nm.

#282830 - 04/08/09 09:25 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: Hauser]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

the kids, the 10 and 11yr olds have 4 counts against each of them

they have attempted murder of EACH victim and also robbery against EACH victim- therefore each offender has 4 charges

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#282831 - 04/08/09 09:25 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

i didnt paste the whole article sorry

#282871 - 04/09/09 06:24 AM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: king tut]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Daily Mail UK update

That's the update. If the abuse is proven then I really don't want to hear about understanding for the two animals that did this. Anonymity for the victims is the smallest mercy of the whole case, at least they'll be able to heal in private.

Like James Bulger's killers though, the perps should be named.

#283001 - 04/09/09 09:37 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: ComicBookGuy]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

While I believe these two young criminals should be remanded to state custody in a way that assures they will never offend in this manner again, I feel such pity for them due to the conditions that led them to such a dark, dark spot in the first place. No child comes by this naturally...

#283014 - 04/09/09 11:12 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: WalkingSouth]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States

John, I totally agree with you...........no child that is raised properly would ever even think of doing such things.

#283164 - 04/10/09 08:33 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: WalkingSouth]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: walkingsouth
While I believe these two young criminals should be remanded to state custody in a way that assures they will never offend in this manner again, I feel such pity for them due to the conditions that led them to such a dark, dark spot in the first place. No child comes by this naturally...

That's what everyone wants but since it hardly ever happens in this country (didn't happen with James Bulger's killers), that's why I can't be bothered going down the understanding route, the ages in this case hit too close to home. They chose to offend, it's over with, new victims take priority.

#283687 - 04/14/09 10:02 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: Hauser]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: Hauser

John, I totally agree with you...........no child that is raised properly would ever even think of doing such things.

That's funny....my four perps were all 12 yo. I was told that I should be more like them.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#301640 - 09/04/09 02:32 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: Still]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

BBC News

Daily Mail

The Times

Bloody Murdoch Newspaper: "The two victims appear to be making a remarkable recovery. Though traumatised by their ordeal, they can smile and laugh; they are playing outside again, unlike the boy who was attacked a week before them."

Well they are uncle and nephew and are still children, I'm sure every survivor on here laughed and smiled at least once before during and after their abuse when away from their attackers, whether genuine or forced - I know I did. Just hacked me off that they could print something that's essentially unknown without interviewing the kids themselves. Other than that one personal bugbear, the Times seemed to have the best print coverage of the papers I saw.

Edited by ComicBookGuy (09/04/09 03:03 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling and adding Daily Mail URL

#301651 - 09/04/09 03:53 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: ComicBookGuy]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

The sun has some good coverage too, especially of the events that unfolded

Devil brothers torture boys

However, i too came here to complain about the press coverage of this, in the Sun by Deidre Sanders (agony aunt) she wrote as one of her paragraphs in the column on page 6 with the rest of the stories on this:

"These brothers sexually assaulted one of the boys they attacked. I would be astonished if it doesn't turn out one or both have been sexually assaulted themselves. The poison spreads."

'The posison spreads'! what the fuck does that statement suppose to mean! what is this stupid woman trying to do, re-invent the vampire myth of abuse! people like this woman are just complete retards in my opinion to be so loose with their use of language on such an important topic. Agony aunt my ass, she should get a real job and be fired. That statement was the end of her paragraph to present itself as a powerful statement of some kind, it was intentional, that's what makes me so mad at this damn woman.

Lewis

#303001 - 09/16/09 04:32 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: ComicBookGuy]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Quote:
"The two victims appear to be making a remarkable recovery

That is the status quo, when they think that kids just get over it.
You cannot get counselling here, but then again, the media tells us that they dont need it.

Wait until they are broken adults, when they will still be seen as odd balls.

ste

#303045 - 09/16/09 11:56 PM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: reality2k4]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

The "remarkable recovery" part most likely is an assessment based upon the recovery from the physical. Blows my mind that if people can't "see" a problem they just assume all is great and dandy. I'd trade in for a physical ailment any day.

Course then everyone would be doting etc and I couldn't stand that either. If you're physically ill in some fashion everyone wants to help, if not.... well they just assume you've got issues, your nuts, or your just trying for attention.

#319826 - 01/23/10 11:08 AM Re: Echo of James Bulger case [Re: JustScott]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/8476679.stm

See the right hand column for all the collected stories since the sentencing yesterday, for some reason it went on for three days but English prison sentences always seem to be handed down on a Friday. They got five years minimum with indeterminate detention so they'll be assessed before being let out - but campaigners want the sentence increased (unsurprisingly).

The local Council apologised to the victims, which I'm sure is a great comfort to them...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.