Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63773 Topics
445359 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#283107 - 04/10/09 03:58 PM Re: Affairs and the recovery process. Is there hope? [Re: riz]
fromtoday Offline

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: riz

not that my intentions are bad, but i am first helping myself, and then hoping someone else is helped by my experience. some may be helped and some may be irritated, but we can't let our self esteem rest on whether or not others approve of our best attempts to do our best in this world.

riz

Hey Riz, Wise words - you help me.

Thanks

No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see.....

#283154 - 04/10/09 07:50 PM Re: Affairs and the recovery process. Is there hope? [Re: fromtoday]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

riz,

You are NOT taking up too much space, k? smile what you have to say is as important as the next person.

Lots of love,

John

#283158 - 04/10/09 08:06 PM Re: Affairs and the recovery process. Is there hope? [Re: riz]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
riz,

I like the space that you use smile - you use it very well indeed! Your posts are always enlightening and very supportive. Your caring nature comes through in everything you offer others.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.