Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
6 registered (JayBro, Obi, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63126 Topics
441438 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#280987 - 03/27/09 05:54 AM Crying is not a sin; it is showing you care
1love4christ Offline

Loc: ca, usa
No two Christians will ever meet for the last time. -unkown

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God. -unknown

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall, but God's always ready, to answer your call.

He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips can calm every fear.
Your sorrows may linger throughout the night, but suddenly vanish at dawns early light.
The Savior is waiting somewhere above, to give you His grace and send you His love.
Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, "God always sends rainbows .... after the rain.
-Anne Dela Viña

The most precious metal of all? GOLD.. Nope, the nails used to take away our sins.
-JR Almodovar from the Philippines

Dance with God, He'll let the perfect man cut in.
-by Megan G., 17 years old.

You cannot appreciate the strength of the anchor until you go through the storm.
-April Fiske

When life gets too hard to stand... KNEEL!
-
Only GOD can turn MESS into... a MESSage
a TEST into... a TESTimony
a TRIal into... a TRIumph
a VICTim into... a VICTory
GOD is GOOD... all the time.
-
If GOD gave you roses and then you ask, "Why are there no thorns?"
God would just smile and show His bleeding hands
saying... "I took them away, to save you from pain."
-Ciara Andrea

God formed us,
Sin deformed us,
Christ transforms us.
-deb

Lord, don’t let me forget what it was like without you.
-Lura Cox

God’s will doesn’t say we’ll have all we want
Rather, he promises what we have will be all we’ll need.

God does not prepare a place for us
Until he’s prepared us for the place.

The best a man can do is award
Only God can truly reward
Our reward is in the Lord!

-Submitted by Olu Olufote

Not all people are HIV positive but all are SIN positive

Things that God doesn't know:
1. a sin He doesn't hate
2. a sinner He doesn't love
3. a better time to trust in Him as Lord and Saviour than NOW
-James Phan, 18.

GRACE = God's Riches At Christ's Expense
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
GOSPEL = God's Only Son Provided Eternal Life
CROSS = Christ Repented Our Sin Selflessly

Better the storm with Christ than smooth waters without Him.
-unknown

The Christian life is not a constant high. I have
my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go
to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say,
'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'
- Billy Graham

Buddha never claimed to be God. Moses never claimed to be Jehovah. Mohammed never claimed to be Allah. Yet Jesus Christ claimed to be the true and living God. Buddha simply said, "I am a teacher in search of the truth." Jesus said, "I am the Truth." Confucius said, "I never claimed to be holy." Jesus said, "Who convicts me of sin?" Mohammed said, "Unless God throws his cloak of mercy over me, I have no hope." Jesus said, "Unless you believe in me, you will die in your sins."
-Unknown

Jesus Christ: The meeting place of eternity and time, the blending of deity and humanity, the junction of heaven and earth – Anonymous

Jesus of Nazareth, without money and arms, conquered more millions than Alexander the Great, Caesar, Mohammed, and Napoleon; without science and learning, he shed more light on things human and divine than all philosophers and scholars combined; without the eloquence of school, he spoke such words of life as were never spoken before or since, and produced effects which lie beyond the reach of orator or poet; without writing a single line, he set more pens in motion, and furnished themes for more sermons, orations, discussions, learned volumes, works of art, and songs of praise than the whole army of great men of ancient and modern times.
–Philip Schaff

thanks for reading and sharing with me the only one who mends my broken heart...that is jesus christ! the one you love and adore as lord and savior is mine as well along with many others! amen to that!

#281070 - 03/27/09 06:04 PM Re: Crying is not a sin; it is showing you care [Re: 1love4christ]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NM
Jesus Christ: The meeting place of eternity and time, the blending of deity and humanity, the junction of heaven and earth – Anonymous

Nestor, I just love what you sent, thanks for the inspiration. I can identify with your thoughts in another discussion board topic on shame and hate...all the above are resons to belive that we are truly loved and protected by Gods grace... whatever the horrible journey...know you are a child of his kingdom ...keep smilin' man...nomansanisland

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.