Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, Tiger1982, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63220 Topics
442072 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#28103 - 10/27/03 08:09 AM Friends
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I really need to see who my friends are. Please respond if you are my friend. Boundries have been broken now and in the past. I need to see who my friends really are.

Respond if you read my posts and you want to get to know me better. I am actually healing. Things are turning around for the better. I was talking with someone this morning and now I feel better. It is funny how we have answers to our questions.

So I need to see those here who are my friends or want to be.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#28104 - 10/27/03 08:58 AM Re: Friends
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Always, Michael!

I am always here for you, and I am your friend. You've helped save my life, so if that's not a friend, I don't know what is!

And, by the way, I hope I have paid that back in some way.

Peace and love, my friend,

Scot \:D

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#28105 - 10/27/03 12:18 PM Re: Friends
Joey G. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FL
Hi. I'm new here, but I will try to be a friend to you and to everyone here. \:\)

#28106 - 10/27/03 09:07 PM Re: Friends
martin Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The Good Earth
Michael Joseph,

I'd like to be considered a friend, have always enjoyed your contributions and you were one of the first people to welcome me to this site at a time when I was really down.

I appreciate that and hope you do consider me a friend.

Take good care,

Aaron

Its times like these time & time again.
-The Foo Fighters

#28107 - 10/27/03 11:55 PM Re: Friends
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Michael, I have no idea whether you consider me a friend or not. We really haven't had much contact. But I would like to share with you how much your poetry has helped me. Your imagery and slashingly honest prose have brought home to me, time and time again, that I am not an island unto myself when it comes to suffering. Thank you. Peace, Andrew

#28108 - 10/28/03 12:06 AM Re: Friends
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Michael, remember the most important person you need as a friend is--yourself. Take good care of yourself. Eat right and exercise. Have good times with your wife. Treat yourself more often to the things you as a couple love to do. Don't work too much. Be your best friend--all others can be a good friend, but no one can be your friend like yourself can.

Starting tomorrow--I am going to do some of the things I just wrote to you! It is easy to write about it, but not so easy to do.

Bob

#28109 - 10/28/03 10:59 AM Re: Friends
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Michael,

Listen to what Bob is telling you. And by now, it is tomorrow relative to the post Bob made.

It is hard to do all these things, so just pick one and do it. Do it for yourself, as a friend to yourself, and let yourself enjoy the luxury of having such a good friend.

In friendship,

Joe

#28110 - 10/28/03 05:30 PM Re: Friends
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Hi Michael ;\)

Dave

#28111 - 10/29/03 06:26 AM Re: Friends
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I do not at all know you well, but that does not mean I do not wish to. And even though I sometime am not here for days or even a week, when I do return, I will read and respond to most every post, yours and others. I am not sure what occured, and I am sorry that you have suffered a betrayal. I have dealt with something similar recently, was actually a break of privacy, and it can be very stressful and difficult. I wish you well, and continued success in healing.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#28112 - 10/29/03 08:59 PM Re: Friends
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
I may not know you well, but perhaps in the future we can get to know eachother. Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow, and is terrible, but you need to trust people, but perhaps need to be selective of who you trust at times.

Scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.