Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 47 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441385 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#280600 - 03/24/09 02:03 PM RANT **Language and Possible Triggers**
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
moved to open forum as suggested

Edited by mapleleafsn (03/24/09 03:40 PM)
Edit Reason: moved

#280603 - 03/24/09 02:21 PM Re: RANT **Language and Possible Triggers** [Re: mapleleafsn]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Your post might be better placed in the open forum. Usually strong posts are placed in the open forum. A moderator may move it over later.

It sure is good to rant every so often though, i do it all the time! i think it is a necessary thing.

I don't know much about insurance companies, but i know that i don't expect they are very caring organisations, and are so mechanical that when these things go through you can bet it is just because of the way their mechanical arms tick over.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.