Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, 1islandboy, tbkkfile, OKIE MIKE, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63410 Topics
443334 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#280157 - 03/20/09 11:29 AM corbin starts his trip in 10 days!
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Our brother corbin is set to begin his consciousness raising walk across america.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...6746#Post276746

10 days and counting!

i am excited for him and wondering what he is doing each day as he gets closer to the 'd'-parture date.

feeling the anticipation with bro!

ron

#280198 - 03/20/09 06:01 PM Re: corbin starts his trip in 10 days! [Re: Sans Logos]
Corbin327 Offline

Loc: New York
Thanks Ron, smile
I was going to post an update here this weekend but this will work too.

Ken Followell and the Board have given me permission to advocate for the Male Survivor cause and I have updated my site with information directing survivors here help, as well as for anyone willing to donate. I am looking forward to bringing awareness and understanding to the public about our plight.

I am very honored to be allowed to do this, and I thank the Board for their time and support. I am also thankful for the brothers I've met here at M.S. and the late night chat room conversations.

I wish I had found M.S. years ago as it has given me a strength I never knew I had, but I hope that as I make my way across this country I am able to bring that strength to others.

I leave for NYC on March 27th, and head out on this journey the 30th. I will keep people updated as often as possible and thank you again for your advice and support.

Peace,

Todd Corbin

http://marchacrossamerica.weebly.com

Edited by Corbin327 (03/21/09 11:20 AM)

#280233 - 03/21/09 06:04 AM Re: corbin starts his trip in 10 days! [Re: Corbin327]
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
Hi Todd,

It certainly sounds like the trip of a lifetime. I went to your web and have bookmarked it to keep up with your discoveries. I will hold you up in my prayers of safety and openness throughout your journey. I'm am so excited for you.

Steve

Edited by mapleleafsn (03/21/09 06:04 AM)
Edit Reason: typo

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.