Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
5 registered (BuffaloCO, pluckmemory, 3 invisible), 67 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62524 Topics
438158 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#280105 - 03/19/09 08:06 PM This Post is Aim at Trucker or Anyone else
recovery Offline
New Here

My alleged perp, was a Truck in california who had his own trucking company. So he said. Well, I thought since you are familiar with trucking you have something to say about this matter.

This so called perp, i don't remember any abuse ocurring. but, i do know he tried to persuade me to take off my pants. At failed attempt. I would like to find more information about him. so, to give me clarity of mind. Then, I can better reason what he said to me is fact or fiction.

He had his own trucking company in california in the late 90s. I know there are DOT numbers that can idenify the trucking company and then lead to him. But, I don't know where to look for records that long ago. And would you know where I can start looking for information.

This is for my peace of mind. He looked okay. Maybe, he was just a father trying to scared a kid off the streets. so, he won't get hurt. And making a claim about SA, was a sort of shock treatment. Or, maybe a sick psyhcopath.

Thanks

#280106 - 03/19/09 08:17 PM Re: This Post is Aim at Trucker or Anyone else [Re: recovery]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Do you know either the DOT number or the ICC number which would have been posted on the side of the cab? What about a truck number, name of the trucking company, or a location that they were based from, which should have been on the door or the side of the cab? Maybe Michael Banks can help you with California trucking companies. What city or town was the truckline from? What color was his tractor and trailer. Was the trailer a dry van, a reefer, a flatbed, or a tanker? What kind of tractor, if you know?

Try the US Department of Transportation website.

If you know either the ICC-MC number or the USDOT number it will be fairly easy to find the company. A truck number or a trailer number, where this happened, and the date this happened would be a big help. How old was this guy, how big was he, did he wear glasses or have gray hair or a beard? Do you know his name or CB name.

Mark

#280120 - 03/19/09 09:50 PM Re: This Post is Aim at Trucker or Anyone else [Re: Trucker51]
recovery Offline
New Here

I know trucking company name. and I know which city is was based out. and the color of the rig. and if it is a flat bed. but, i don't want to post it in the public forum. what i don't know is the all the numbers. i don't know if they are still in business. yes, i know the trucking name. but, nothing too technical.

#280125 - 03/19/09 10:17 PM Re: This Post is Aim at Trucker or Anyone else [Re: recovery]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I need to clear some PM space. Right now I have all 200 PM topics in use. Give me 30 minutes and I will free-up some space so that you could send me the info by PM.

Mark

#280127 - 03/19/09 11:04 PM Re: This Post is Aim at Trucker or Anyone else [Re: Trucker51]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

All right, down to 191 PM topics!!! Whenever you are ready let's give it a try.

Mark

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.