Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#27982 - 10/26/03 07:58 AM Just a thought of me
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I do not know what get in my head tonight, but I was thinking of something. I just realize that right now, what we are doing, in 5 years, or in 50 years, it will be our past. We are living right now not only our present, but our future past, if that make any sense. It is true, we all have bad things in the past we have now, the past we look back at and are so affected by. But now is our present, now is who and what we are, and we do have control. We have control to make ourself best that we can be. We have power to make ourself what we are before meant to be, if badness has not been done to us. We can create our future past, so that to look back on it in those years will not be something to cause us more pain. We are the makers of the past we will live in our years to come, no one else. I think that, I think that control, and it make me feel stronger and more powerful then I normally think I am. I just wanted share that.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#27983 - 10/26/03 11:22 AM Re: Just a thought of me
IrishKipley Offline

Loc: Eastern US
Leosha

my friend, i hear what you are saying. it is a good feeling to be able to say and believe that you are "in control". i'm glad that you are able to feel that way and that you say you are feeling strong. you are a very strong and brave person. sounds like you are in a very good place right now, i hope it last for a long time.

Kip

#27984 - 10/26/03 07:14 PM Re: Just a thought of me
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha.

I read some words recently that have great meaning for us.

I try not to dwell on the past as I will spend the rest of my life in the future.

Good for you Leosha. You sound a lot better.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#27985 - 10/27/03 05:56 PM Re: Just a thought of me
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
The best thing about you, Leo, is that you always give me something to think about when you post.

This too, I shall take under advisement... \:\)

My brother, keep moving on. You inspire me.

Peace and love,

Scot:D

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#27986 - 10/28/03 01:43 AM Re: Just a thought of me
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Building our future histories today! Totally kewl Leosha. Let's make sure our histories are built on solid foundations, the workmanship must of the highest quality, built by craftsmen working in good light, not in shadows. Peace, Andrew

#27987 - 10/29/03 06:12 AM Re: Just a thought of me
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Thank you, reading back of what I wrote, I guess it does not make so much sense. I am glad that some people kind of 'got it'!

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.