Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
5 registered (gatoonfanatic, 4 invisible), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63172 Topics
441743 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#277569 - 02/28/09 10:48 AM Radical (?) Idea
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
We are living in desperate times. As the saying goes, desperate times call for desperate measures. But would it be such a desperate move to repair the economy? Would it be desperate to get rid of the cancer eating all of us out of our substance and labor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQlB3f9Al4

Representative Ron Paul provides five minutes of truth about the central bank in the US. He provides five minutes of truth on how this central bank is the cancer on our economy. He provides in five minutes what I have followed for fifteen years as the true leach on our economy, and how it must be shut down.

Shutting down the Fed would restore the money creation powers to the people, to whom it belongs. It does not belong to an elite private few.

Shutting down the Fed would remove the control over the economy by a few powerful elite. This bank is privately-owned and run, and enriches private stockholders.

Shutting it down and returning to a commodity currency would remove the power of inflation from this bank. They steal the labor and sweat of the people in so-called interest payments.

This bank has proven itself a failure in regulating the economy. Even Ben Bernanke came out and admitted the Fed caused the Depression.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#277574 - 02/28/09 12:03 PM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: FormerTexan]
Corbin327 Offline

Loc: New York
I agree 100%

If you haven't seen it already watch this;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

I realize these are some extreme viewpoints, but if you watch with an open mind there are some very good points expressed. Keep in mind, there are some ideas that some people may find offensive.

Edited by Corbin327 (02/28/09 12:36 PM)

#277891 - 03/02/09 12:55 AM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: Corbin327]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
This may all be true but it's not going to happen.

We are going to see increased control; increased government; increased legislation of the economy.

I believe we will soon see the European economic bloc establish a new form of totalitarian economics.

Allen

pufferfish

#278154 - 03/04/09 12:56 AM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: pufferfish]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Andy,

I didn't really know much about the Federal reserve. So I googled it. Shit this issue goes back to the founding fathers such as Alexander Hamilton and the First National Bank.
From what I learned the Federal Reserve is probably unconstitutional to say the least. But was set up to help stop the runs on banks that happened from time to time in our national history.
Their have been some very important national leaders that have opposed the very idea of a national bank.
Thomas Jefferson to your and alan's favorite Ron Paul.
Maybe the time has come for this institution to be dismantled.
But what kind of system should replace it with in order to maintain a free flowing monetary policies.

Time has come to make some much needed reforms..

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#278223 - 03/04/09 07:21 PM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: michael banks]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
"But what kind of system should replace it with in order to maintain a free flowing monetary policies."

That is the most-asked question whenever this concept is proposed.

What we need is a system that does not enrich a private banking cartel.

We need something that does not make every penny in circulation a liability.
We need something that cannot be debased easily like the paper federal reserve note.
We need something that will keep a check on government so that they cannot inflate paper at a whim.
We need something that does not provide government and special interests with an open checkbook that can be overdrawn at will.
We need something that will encourage Congress to exercise their Constitutional authority to regulate the money, not a private bank.

Hmm......

1. That

#279505 - 03/15/09 03:11 AM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: FormerTexan]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Andy,

What is this something?

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#279624 - 03/15/09 11:51 PM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: michael banks]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Well, Michael, my answer is not the most popular, but it is the best solution to all that I outlined above. Want to hear my answer now that I prefaced it? lol

Gold and silver. This is Constitutional money that can be issued debt-free and be out of the control of a private banking cartel.

I usually hear several reasons from people why this is "not a good idea." So by all means, if you have doubts, share them with me.

1. That

#279796 - 03/17/09 09:37 AM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: FormerTexan]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Turning against the central bank is becoming more popular with each passing day. Here are links to two articles, one about a bill to audit the Fed, and one about states looking at issuing their own currency. Is this the start of an economic revolution?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91999

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92000

These articles are very interesting, and they are informational only. Other articles or links in the above-referenced periodical do not necessarily reflect the views of this poster or those of Malesurvivor.org .

1. That

#279802 - 03/17/09 09:47 AM Re: Radical (?) Idea [Re: FormerTexan]
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
There is a video available on youtube called "The Money Masters" it is fairly long, about an hour and a half. In goes in to great detail the formation of the worlds banking systems and how they are created to reap great profits from the backs of honest hardworking families.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1583154561904832383&hl=en

Steve

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.