Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63552 Topics
444013 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#27953 - 03/11/05 02:54 PM T.G.I.F.
xenoman Offline

Loc: Montana
Hello Everyone,

Thank God its Friday and Thank God I found somewhere that I can open up and release this crap that has been in my head for over 40 years. I discovered A.A. and now am on my 4th year of Sobriety. With a clear mind now I am able to deal with my SA that happened when I was 11 or 12. I always wondered Why? After reading some of the posts here in this site I can now see a little clearer with a little bit of understanding and feel greatly relieved that there is a place in this world where I can open up and let out these repressed feelings I have had for so many years.
I dont feel safe enough to pour out my story just yet but in time I will. Through my other recovery program I am now beginning to accept the fact that it was not my fault. I hope that some of you will write and through this process of release we can all find healing and enjoy a life that was meant to be happy without the "ghost or demons" we have had to carry around all of these years. I am most grateful to all of you and to the ones that were brave enough to start a site such as this. Peace
and blessings...Xenoman (pronounced ZeeNoMan)

#27954 - 03/11/05 10:51 PM Re: T.G.I.F.
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Welcome to MaleSurvivor, Xenoman! This is the right place to be if you must deal with SA issues. The guys here are great. The bravest bunch of men I have ever known. Also the most understanding men I have ever known. You'll never be judged here or be made to feel guilty or ashamed. You won't be made to feel unclean. This site is a Godsend for me and these guys are, too.

Congratulations on your 4 years of sobriety! You're a strong man.

Good Luck

#27955 - 03/12/05 01:43 AM Re: T.G.I.F.
Bobby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona
Welcome, Xenoman, we're sorry that you had a reason to seek us, but glad you found us. These guys are great. Be sure to take advantage of their wisdom and their caring. You'll be amazed at both. Bobby

#27956 - 03/13/05 01:08 AM Re: T.G.I.F.
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Welcome Xenoman - this is a great place to find support without judgement. Take your time and get what you need from the site. You don't have to post all the time & you don't have to say more than you want to.

I have learned much simply by reading what others write here.

Wishing you strength on the journey...Rik

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.