Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
8 registered (jmr2191, dan_in_newengland, 5 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445554 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#279509 - 03/15/09 06:01 AM Re: New Health- toxic things [Re: Trucker51]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I'm not going to be able to do the circuit training today, because you have to do weights in it, and for some reason my arm has got bad, it was really bad on friday too, even typing i keep getting these really sharp pains in my arm that stop me in my track it hurts that much. I would go to the doctor again but i already went and all he will do is pretend to know something about it and tell me to go on my way like last time.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#279512 - 03/15/09 06:27 AM Re: New Health- toxic things [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

the doctor said not to bandage it, because scar tissue spreads if its still, but somethings not right, it shouldn't hurt that much or make me feel ill all throughout when it does it, and it shouldn't feel so different inside to my other arm, so i'm going to see if i can find any bandage, to stop it moving so that it stops hurting, and i will bandage it as if it is sprained

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#279513 - 03/15/09 06:41 AM Re: New Health- toxic things [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Great! the local shops don't sell bandages, and i have no way of getting anywhere else, unless i want to travel on a bus for an hour- two buses come in and out, so i have two places where i can go, and both are two far and both will have everything closed on a sunday

the local shops dont sell bandages
the local post office doesnt sell boxes for parcels
the local doctor is incompetent
and this isn't an isolated little place, at least i didnt think so until now

nothing is working out

#279530 - 03/15/09 12:26 PM Re: New Health- toxic things [Re: king tut]
Letourski Offline

Loc: Canada
Hey Lewis,

I am not a doctor by any means but I just wanted to chime in on this. Are the wounds external or internal? Do you spend alot of time writing and in front of the computer? Do you use your hands alot? If you answered yes to all 3 of these you may want to research Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Here is a link that you may find useful:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/carpal-tunnel-syndrome/DS00326

Hope this helps you out.

Heal Well

Dan

Edited by Letourski (03/15/09 12:27 PM)

#280272 - 03/21/09 11:36 AM Re: New Health- toxic things [Re: Letourski]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

That could be something to do with it, i guess my injury is both external and internal, in that it cut through my arm externally and cut three tendons inside. It doesn't seem to be to do with use of the hand, there is no pattern in that, and i dont use that hand very much for anything.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.