Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
2 registered (Greg56, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63409 Topics
443328 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#279267 - 03/12/09 10:25 PM In Some Countries
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Ya ever notice in some second-rate or third-world countries enforcement of rules and laws are selective? Selective Enforcement...Weird huh?

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#279294 - 03/13/09 03:29 AM Re: In Some Countries [Re: Still]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Did you ever notice in some countries how guys with lots of experience in their employment fields are treated as venerable and respected senior employees, with the experience of a lifetime in their field to teach the new employees coming into the business???

Here the senior employees just get dumped out like dirty dish water to make room for the new, less-experienced and less-expensive guys, who then get taken-out with the trash when the production is moved to Mexico or the office is moved to India???

Why is it that customer service people from India can speak English but they can't understand spoken English???

Just wondered???

#279310 - 03/13/09 09:00 AM Re: In Some Countries [Re: Still]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
Ya ever notice in some second-rate or third-world countries enforcement of rules and laws are selective? Selective Enforcement...Weird huh?

Morning Rob:

Its not just in the countries you've described. When I tried to make a report last year about the perp who hurt me the Police were not interested. Why? because he is dead. It didn't matter that there might be other survivors out there with a similar story. Nope, not interested if there is no bad guy to catch.

Jim

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.