Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (woodenshoes, kcinohio, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447942 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#27857 - 06/18/04 09:23 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

Loc: england
thankyou everyone, im glad that a few people dont hate me. Im sorry if im so negative, I just cant help it. i will come back later my house mate is bringing over a friennd of his, so Ive got to go meet him.

#27858 - 06/18/04 09:37 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
hi

#27859 - 06/18/04 09:38 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

hi

#27860 - 06/18/04 10:24 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE REPOSTS MY BROWSER WAS PLAYING UP WITH ERROR MESSAGES

Archnut
"And all that was lkeft was hope"

My story (Triggers)
http://www.waltonhop.blogspot.com

#27861 - 06/18/04 10:55 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

just anted to say this quick cause im really panicking here, thanks to everyone who replyd to me it means a lot, Im not doing very good right now, because my friend has gone out and left his friend in the house with me, he seemed allreight at first,but after a while he kept dropping hints that he liked me, and when I walked past him when I fisrt met him he touched my leg. I dont know if this was acidental but im not happy about it. he keeps looking at me funny, and when my friend left, he said it was just me and him and he wonered what we could do to pass the time, so ive locked my self in my firends office where the computer is. he cant get in here, so ill wait for my friend to come back.

Talk to you later, hopefully.

Camron

#27862 - 06/18/04 10:58 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

just anted to say this quick cause im really panicking here, thanks to everyone who replyd to me it means a lot, Im not doing very good right now, because my friend has gone out and left his friend in the house with me, he seemed allreight at first,but after a while he kept dropping hints that he liked me, and when I walked past him when I fisrt met him he touched my leg. I dont know if this was acidental but im not happy about it. he keeps looking at me funny, and when my friend left, he said it was just me and him and he wonered what we could do to pass the time, so ive locked my self in my firends office where the computer is. he cant get in here, so ill wait for my friend to come back.

Talk to you later, hopefully.

Camron

#27863 - 06/18/04 11:56 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

sorry for the same posts i think i just broke my computer.

#27864 - 06/18/04 12:04 PM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Cameron you may want to read my story. From 18-21 I was a male whore who sold himself to the more violent and sadistic and kinky side of "NORMAL MEN" It was a coping skill but it sure screwed up my mind. I was also a heroin addict.

See you really do belong with us. No judgements no accusations only brotherly support. Welcome to the brotherhood

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#27865 - 06/18/04 12:11 PM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Cameron,

You did what you had to do. I don't hate you. Why would I?

Please understand that, no matter what, it was rape if you said "no," even if money was exchanged. After all, the scumbag could've asked for the money back.

I feel so badly for you, my brother. You've found a great resource to help you. I hope you make as much use of it as you need to, and I can't wait to see what you contribute. Peace and love, my brother. Certainly, you deserve both.

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#27866 - 06/18/04 12:50 PM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Camron I dont know where my last post went. Into the ether I guess. I too sold myself. I was assaulted when I was 16-17 at military college and after some real shitty counselling wound up on the streets and in the parks of Ottawa Canada. I was a male whore catering to the more violent and kink side of so called normal men. I was also a heroin addict. I am 63 now and have been marrried to the same wonderful woman for 37 years yesterday. I am glad that you have found us and there is nothing at all to be ashamed of ok. You survived and you coped like we all did.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.