Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (wearytraveler, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63582 Topics
444216 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#27847 - 06/18/04 06:40 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I'm a whore too or as we say in the UK if I was female I would be classed as a bike.

I know its not a nice feeling but that much is fact. I would sleep with anyone if they were offering money, a bed, a bath, something to eat, and occasionally money but my maxim was buy me a drink and you can do anything you like. I was raped twice that I remember when I was fourteen and very, very drunk. I apologize to any females that may read this.

Stay close to this room you will learn a lot.

Regards
Archnut
"And all that was left was hope"

My Story (Triggers)
http://www.waltonhop.blogspot.com

#27848 - 06/18/04 06:46 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

In that case I'm a whore too.

In the UK I would politely be known as a bike if I was female. Apologizes to any female that reads this.

Circumstances led me to sleep with anyone of either sex for a bed, a bath, something to eat and occasionally money. But my main maxim was "Buy me a drink and you can do anything you like to me". I was raped twice at the age of fourteen when I was very, very drunk.

Stay close to this room you will learn a lot like I have.

regards
Archnut

My Story (Triggers)

#27849 - 06/18/04 07:07 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

In that case I am a whore also or as I would be known in the UK as a bike if I was fenale. I apologize to any females that may read this.

I was homeless, I had big problems at home with my parents apprently I was emotionally starved as a youngster and saw myself as a waste of space.

I would sleep with anyone of either sex for a bed, for a bath, something to eat and If they got me drunk they could do anything they liked.
I was raped twice whilst very very drunk. I was fourteen years of age. I was still exchenging my body for booze at the age of thirty five plus.

Sorry to disappoint you. But look on the bright side you have someone who can identify with you all the way down the line.

Sorry you had to find this place but I'm pleased that you have, stay close and ask lots of questions, believe me it helps.

Regards
Archnut

My Story (Triggers)

#27850 - 06/18/04 08:03 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Dear Camron,
please feel most welcomed here.

I am not sure how old are you right now but I would suggest you some practical things:
-if you still don't have, find any kind of a job;
-financial independence is very important, especially if you don't have support from your parents;
-it would be hard and you'll probably receive much less money in comparison to your work on street but you'll feel much more better;
-I am aware that you didn't have guidance for a lot of things, but you have to get some practical working skills; save money and spend it on your better education level;
-on this way you'll improve your overall long term perspective;

And for your terrible rape experience:
-I wonder how come that your friend didn't protect you?
-most of people are sometimes very selfish; some of them will always treat you like you are trash and they would try to use you for their egoistic reasons, especially if they know your past; the truth is that they are sick weakling bastards;
-if you decide to go again on parties and clubs that would possible be dangerous always go with your friends that will be there for you and don't get totally drunk;

-the most important of all is that you need to respect yourself, push your head up and keep in mind that you are not worse by any chance than other people;

#27851 - 06/18/04 08:30 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

In that case I am a whore also or as I would be known in the UK as a bike if I was fenale. I apologize to any females that may read this.

I was homeless, I had big problems at home with my parents apprently I was emotionally starved as a youngster and saw myself as a waste of space.

I would sleep with anyone of either sex for a bed, for a bath, something to eat and If they got me drunk they could do anything they liked.
I was raped twice whilst very very drunk. I was fourteen years of age. I was still exchenging my body for booze at the age of thirty five plus.

Sorry to disappoint you. But look on the bright side you have someone who can identify with you all the way down the line.

Sorry you had to find this place but I'm pleased that you have, stay close and ask lots of questions, believe me it helps.

Regards
Archnut

My Story (Triggers)

#27852 - 06/18/04 08:41 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
Archnut Offline

Oh yes I dont hate you as I dont know you but I think we have some things in common.

Regards
Archnut

My Story (Triggers)

#27853 - 06/18/04 09:12 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

Loc: england
thank you everybody, I just thought that nobody would want me here after what I did, but im glad that people have excepted me so thankyou again. I have got to go now, my freind (the one who took me in and i now live with ) is bringing one of his other firends (i dont who he is) home (thats sounds complicated in my head) I will come back later to say hello and possibly rant and rave it depends how my day goes. does anyone else find there self sleeping alot? i have just got up and it 13:11 in the afternoon?!

See you all later and thanks again.

Camron

#27854 - 06/18/04 09:12 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

thank you everybody, I just thought that nobody would want me here after what I did, but im glad that people have excepted me so thankyou again. I have got to go now, my freind (the one who took me in and i now live with ) is bringing one of his other firends (i dont who he is) home (thats sounds complicated in my head) I will come back later to say hello and possibly rant and rave it depends how my day goes. does anyone else find there self sleeping alot? i have just got up and it 13:11 in the afternoon?!

Camron

#27855 - 06/18/04 09:13 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

Camron

#27856 - 06/18/04 09:14 AM Re: You will hate me for this. (TRIGGERS)
camron Offline

Camron

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.