Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (reynel5, aniceguy, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63762 Topics
445302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#277886 - 03/01/09 11:32 PM Re: Wow, this really is public! [Re: 1islandboy]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: 1islandboy
Got to keep....the loonies...on the path...!!!

Oh, yeah! There's a blast from the past! Gotta break out my dark side of the moon t-shirt...

#443171 - 08/03/13 07:52 PM Re: Wow, this really is public! [Re: blueshift]
Sven Offline

hmmmm... well gotta remind myself not to post anything thats trackable to me then.. most forums are only viewable if you login though... but i guess its not the case here because then there's no need to pay those 35 bucks? hmm...
Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

#454747 - 11/22/13 04:39 AM Re: Wow, this really is public! [Re: blueshift]
KentuckyPoet Offline

Loc: Kentucky
It's strange how, even though you've done nothing wrong, there is anxiety over your struggle and all it entails getting out. I'm not pretending I don't understand so don't read that wrong. I'm simply saying that the nature of this one particular type of crime, in which we are all victims, comes with these barriers/struggles/difficulties that are unique to it alone. If you were the victim of a robbery, assault, arson, etc. you could talk about it til your blue in the face and have no anxiety over repercussion of embarrassment, shame, animus, etc.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.