Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446665 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#277671 - 03/01/09 01:08 AM Peer Support Group in SLC
MagRaith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
We have started a peer support group in Salt Lake City. We currently have 5 people attending, we've met twice so far and we meet once a month. If you are interested in participating in our group, please PM me and I can give you more information and clarify our requirements for attendance.

#277726 - 03/01/09 12:03 PM Re: Peer Support Group in SLC [Re: MagRaith]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
Hi,

I live down in Cedar City. Wondering time and place of the meeting so that if/when I am up that way, I can attend.

Thanks,

Barney

#278408 - 03/05/09 11:20 PM Re: Peer Support Group in SLC [Re: Barney]
MagRaith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
Barney -

We would love to have you as part of our group. We have organized the group according to the advise given us by the folks here at MS. The organizational rules help us maintain safety for our members. To accomplish this we are requiring that our members make a commitment to attend meetings each month without missing. We do not run the meetings on a "drop-in" basis. We also require that members meet the same criteria that MS uses for its weekends of recovery, which includes having a current relationship with a therapist, not having a history of being a perpetrator, as well as other requirements. We do have one member who travels up from Moab each month to the meeting. If you are able to make a commitment to meet on the last Saturday of each month, and would like to complete the intake evaluation, please let me know. Thank you for your inquiry!

Kurt

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.