Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (Seekingwisdom, aniceguy), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447681 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#277362 - 02/26/09 10:22 PM Just chiming in
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Hey all,

Nothing much new here, though I've been away from MS for a while now. Things still at a standstill. Wondering when I will hit my limit of how much non-emotional-connection I can stand.

I'm enjoying a new job I got in Dec. Nice to get out and expand my environment.

Still battling depression.

I hope you are all well - I will read to catch up when I can.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#277505 - 02/27/09 09:07 PM Re: Just chiming in [Re: Brokenhearted]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi BH,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how things are going. A job that one actually enjoys is a good thing. Glad you're doing well on that front. It'll help with the depression. Go for a good brisk stroll around the block a couple of times a day. That'll help as well.

Lots of love,

John

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.