Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
2 registered (lostsoul824, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441745 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#272998 - 01/28/09 11:14 AM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: nathan555]
Juni Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida, WPB
Kevin,

I know I relived the events in my past in my mind many times and sometimes still do. Is this part of your stuggle or is someone continuing to abuse you?

Juni

#273127 - 01/29/09 12:09 PM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: Juni]
usmc97 Offline

Loc: Colorado
I do not just "relive" and it is not "all in my head" what is done to me. It is what it is, I am raped, tortured and mutilated present day by my perps. I can't explain things for anyone to understand. The more I say, the more disbelief because with any logic it seems impossible to people.

I am certifiably not insane or hyper-irrational. No, I am not possessed, I don't "subcontiously" do things to myself or any of the things anybody seems to expect in order to clarify to themselves for their own understanding. They can not be caught, they can not be stopped. It has seemed beyond anyones knowledge and abilities to know what to do.

In most folks minds it is downgraded to what you have been taught about your experience and others'. It's not my fault that there isn't any book to explain what happens to me and my body aside from Eph 6.

When I ask questions about God I don't ever seem to get an answer that is not text book. Nobody can even tell me how God loves me because the answer given is directed to everybody else and does not mean so much. If someone don't understand that they can give me an answer and I can explain the faults in it as it pertains to my existance. That's where the question came from in giving the post a title. The only chance that I will know is when I am gone from here. He either loved me or hated me, either answer is fine as long as He gives the reason, because I am lost as to why I am punished.

The statistics? 1 in 4, 1 in 6?
...then there's me the imaginary number

#274563 - 02/09/09 11:32 AM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: thenewsboy]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NM
me too?
Perhaps we can grow together...lets trust that what we search for in "religion" is all the good things & that Christ takes care of carring the heavy loads that we can't manage alone...Faith of the mustard seed???

#276692 - 02/22/09 09:22 PM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: nathan555]
dusty42 Offline

Loc: Kentucky
Dusty42 has deleted this message. I know longer feel safe here.

Edited by dusty42 (03/18/09 01:53 PM)
Edit Reason: I no longer feel safe here

#276702 - 02/22/09 11:20 PM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: dusty42]
usmc97 Offline

Loc: Colorado
I have explained OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!! You make it sound like I am making it all up or that I'm just completely insane!!!!!!! I have included those parts!!!

Read all my damn post and if you still see things the way you do it's not my fault!!! I'm tired of folks like you!!! Do you have to prove what you go through? here especially? HUH?!?!?!?!?!?

I've given all the info I can about the things that I HAVE TO GO THROUGH!! NOT YOU!!!

Police HAVE watched over me, doctors HAVE watched over me, others HAVE watched over me and it don't make a difference as to what they have seen in what happens to me, AGAIN NOT YOU!!! Nothing that I have said about me is made up or twisted.

I AM GETTING RAPED
I AM GETTING TORTURED
I AM GETTING TERRORIZED BY MY PERPS
I AM BEING MUTILATED BY THEIR HANDS

ALL PRESENT DAY, not to your understanding

The statistics? 1 in 4, 1 in 6?
...then there's me the imaginary number

#276706 - 02/22/09 11:31 PM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: usmc97]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Kevin:

Why don't you get a security system, complete with motion detectors, motion-activated lights, security cameras, and perimeter beams? That way if anything happens when you are sleeping, you will know about it. My wife and I have a basic system that covers the doors and windows and there is a motion detector too. It costs us $21.95/month installed for free.

Mark

#278663 - 03/08/09 06:03 PM Re: What happens when God isn't enough? [Re: Derdlecar]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
Kevin

I have watched your growth over the last several years.. I have seen where you were and where you are now..You may not see the progress but I can.. I have grown to be very fond of you Praying for you often. I know God is in your heart..Even when it seems he cant be found..but, I remember when we could not find Kevin.
God Bless you my friend..
Gary

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.