Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, Robert Barrett, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63182 Topics
441799 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#274943 - 02/12/09 12:52 PM Lost Teachings of Atlantis
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
Has anyone out there ever read the book Lost Teachings of Atlantis written by Jon Peniel?

Steve

#275632 - 02/17/09 10:14 AM Re: Lost Teachings of Atlantis [Re: mapleleafsn]
SIDUDE Offline

Loc: New York
No why do you ask

#275992 - 02/19/09 08:47 AM Re: Lost Teachings of Atlantis [Re: SIDUDE]
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
Hi Sidude

It is basically the stem of which Thomas Troward and Ernest Holmes wrote about. These same metephysical prinicples were/are the foundations of Dale Carnegie, Norman Vincent Peale et al..
The latest outcrop of these priniples have shown themselves in "The Secret".

The author was predicted to write this book by Edgar Cayce back in 1930 or 1940 (I'm not sure of the exact date). The Lost Teachings of Atlantis was published in 1997. It is a compilation of history of the soul development and blends teachings from all religious backgrounds.

I found it to be very interesting and eye-opening. I was just wondering if anyone else out there has read the book. I would like to discuss my understanding of it and hear some feed back from others that are exploring spiritual experiences.

Steve

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.