Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (Still, tbkkfile, WeFallWeRise, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446665 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#27567 - 12/12/02 03:20 PM Chat Room, or lack there of
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
I cant't get into the chat room. No matter what I do, it keeps saying "invalid name or password".
I've tried several times, Logged in or not, & even got a few New ones, no luck. I've tried links that others have posted, they don't work for me either. The very first time, I had no problem, but now, nothing seems to work. \:\(

#27568 - 12/12/02 04:19 PM Re: Chat Room, or lack there of
Chey-Wy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
I know that since they went to the new format I have had trouble getting in to chat. Also, I have had trouble with netscape 4.7 in the new chat. I also know that I have talked with a member via e-mail that since they changed the format he cannot get into the fourm and post. He is a registered member.

I don't have an answer ... but hopefully someone does.

John

Yeah, the good Lord gave us mountains,
So we could learn how to climb

#27569 - 12/12/02 10:10 PM Re: Chat Room, or lack there of
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Based on your member #, one guess is that you may need to get a new password.

I'm not sure if you can just re-register using your current sign-on user name (nick). If not, try sending an email to webmaster@malesuvivor.org

-jer

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.