Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (lapchinj, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#274736 - 02/10/09 05:10 PM wow
sportinrucks Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana
I think that for the first time in my life, I am coming to the realization that if I am mad, you will hear me, if someone does something to piss me off they will hear me, crazy it came this long to realize.

#274740 - 02/10/09 07:04 PM Re: wow [Re: sportinrucks]
riveerboy Offline

Loc: Indiana
Yes it can feel big and powerful. A long time ago I had come to a point when I allowed myself to be angry, I somehow gave myself permission. I had done nothing wrong, but someone had blown up on me. And I began to get mad back. It took about three hours of driving before I realized that I had a million little red flags sticking up, waving,and saying I'M PISSED!!!!!!

As soon as I allowed myself to be angry, all the little and big points of anger that I had never felt, wanted up and out also.

Overrwhelming and powerful......anger is good when it is the correct anger. Good Luck .

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.