Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
3 registered (YYZGIRL, 96789594, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#274390 - 02/07/09 11:59 PM Shit on me?
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Who shits on a fellow survivor in chat and expects to walk away without it being addressed? Sorry, i had enough of that back in the 1970s. You think because I was weak as a kid I'll continue that way? Fuck you! Its people like you that make the depths where we exist even darker.

No one needs people like you. Not for a thing.

Edited by Robbie Brown (02/08/09 12:00 AM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#274392 - 02/08/09 12:05 AM Re: Shit on me? [Re: Still]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Rob,
You don't deserve to be treated that way. You are a great guy and a loving father and you have enough to deal with without someone lashing out at you that way.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#274405 - 02/08/09 02:21 AM Re: Shit on me? [Re: onlyakid]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
Rob,

You definitely don't deserve to be treated that way. No one here does. I know I remember those feelings from the Navy and would be damned if I let anyone do that to me again.

Stay strong,
Brian

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#274406 - 02/08/09 02:30 AM Re: Shit on me? [Re: LN3(SS)]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
It couldn't have been me. My wife and I were watching a movie and I just got back on. Sorry to hear that someone has treated you badly. Some people seem to enjoy making other people suffer.

Mark

#274408 - 02/08/09 02:52 AM Re: Shit on me? [Re: LN3(SS)]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: LN3(SS)
Rob,

...I know I remember those feelings from the Navy and would be damned if I let anyone do that to me again.

I have those feelings nearly every week of life. I just dont expect to have brothers in CSA healing sucker-punch me out of the fkg blue.

Still's Globs

New Video

#274447 - 02/08/09 01:29 PM Re: Shit on me? [Re: Still]
XAV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ga
Are you a religious person.. I was a jehovah's Wittness.. very into it. That is until I realized that men sexually abusing me was;'t naturel.. Can youimagine it started when I was 3 and went until I was 17...Worse thing is family knew.. But I stil beleiee in God.. am I crazy.. You can answer me if you want.

#274450 - 02/08/09 01:36 PM Re: Shit on me? [Re: XAV]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Hey XAV,

Welcome to MS. I hope that in time, after reading the various posts, that you too will feel comforatble enough in our community to post your story and give us a chance to get to know another brother in recovery.

#274455 - 02/08/09 01:50 PM Re: Shit on me? [Re: joelRT]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
XAV:

Like you I was brought-up in a cult religion, and that is where a lot of my abusers came from. I did not stay with the cult however, and have moved to the other end of the spectrum, as have my two sister's. My parent's were 3rd-generation Christian Scientists who were very devout to the point of insanity with their faith-healing. Have you ever looked at any resources on your cult upbringing? If it hadn't been for www.reachouttrust.org in England I might never have found this site. Reachout Trust is a support website for those suffering from cult religious abuse.

Anyway, my man, welcome to our support site, where you will find us to be a caring and understanding bunch of guys. We are all here together trying to find our way to freedom. Some of us are well into recovery, others are just starting out. By ourselves we couldn't manage, but together we have a chance.

Have hope,

Mark

#274531 - 02/09/09 07:52 AM Re: Shit on me? [Re: Trucker51]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted By: Trucker51
XAV:

By ourselves we couldn't manage, but together we have a chance.

Have hope,

Mark

Xav:

Welcome. Mark's words are so true, SO TRUE! Here you will find men just like you, and we understand. I couldn't have done any of this without them, their support, their acceptance, their understanding, and their belief. This site, and the people that inhabit it, and run it, have given me back my life.

Welcome again.
Jim

#274634 - 02/09/09 07:42 PM Re: Shit on me? [Re: Geeders]
lars3229 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa
Welcome Xav. We're glad you're here. smile

Robbie, I'm sorry this happened to you. It makes me sad to think that a fellow survivor would even consider hurting another survivor in such a way.

(((Robbie)))

lars

like dust,
I'll rise.

-Maya Angelou

"I quite often remember to forget these sorts of things."
-Winnie the Pooh, The Tigger Movie

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.