Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (sorryson, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447735 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#273238 - 01/30/09 09:33 AM Re: how do you see youself as a spiritual person? [Re: Sans Logos]
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
To be spiritual is easy, just follow your spirit, in the moment, moment after another!

So either I am being 'in spirit', hence spiritual right now, or not. Spirituality never an adjective, rather it is a verb.

To be in the moment, by whatever methodology one might choose is imperative step in spirituality for me, because as long as you are sure you are following your heart, and not a dictate you read in some text yesterday, nothing else really matters in life. Because to follow your heart, despite all that your past history has taught you, is true test of our courage, as spirituality nothing without courage and yes honesty!

So to be begin with, spirituality is always in the moment, its clear. Further it is about behaviour, never about beliefs as many people fight over. If we can bring out our humanity to the surface that is true spirituality to me, rest are all viewpoints and here says. Each time I see a person trying to demonstrate his spiritual nature, I know he is either hiding something from us or from himself, because true integration or self-realization, is bringing all parts of our true nature in all its shades humanly possibly, and then accepting all of them, equally. That is when we become whole, complete otherwise just spend rest of our lives running away from our shadows or being chased by them, and always entangled in them, while all they need is one clear look in the eyes, of acceptance, and that leads to transcendence.

And that is true spirituality to me.

Accepting our human nature is the task here, we are divine already as that is where we have all come from!

smile

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#273251 - 01/30/09 12:06 PM Re: how do you see youself as a spiritual person? [Re: Morning Star]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
I see myself kind of like Irael was in the Old Testament days, faithful some days, and wayward others. Admittedly, some days I feel like I'm "checking a box" spiritually, and this is not a good thing. I look to God for spiritual relationship, yet some days I feel just awful at that relationship. I feel I would be a lost man without God's guidance. Like a prodigal child, painfully I slip away, and painfully I return.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#274069 - 02/05/09 01:41 PM Re: how do you see youself as a spiritual person? [Re: nathan555]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NM
You had spoken your heart, nothing to forgive, compelled me to write. I admire your strength. i am beginning to think I can do this. "I can do all things thru christ who strenghtens me..." Nomansanisland

#274070 - 02/05/09 01:51 PM Re: how do you see youself as a spiritual person? [Re: kellygtx]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

OMG!!! That is awesome!!! I guess I am Unitarian!!! Can you suggest some books? Nomansanisland

#274073 - 02/05/09 02:06 PM Re: how do you see youself as a spiritual person? [Re: FormerTexan]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Some days I can feel christs breath on my cheek,

some days I wake and thank him for being there,

some days I wake and feel like he is gone,

some days I am sad and alone,

some days I am searching for his grace

some days I am sharing it with others who have none,

some days I an looking for my friends who remind me that I have lots of growing to do

some days I and trying to fit christ into a life lesson t one of my students without gettying the federal government in my classroom

some days I seek the spirit outdoors, in the morning before anyone wakes in this town

some days I give and give until I cant stand on my own two feet'

some days I think,not enough time to learn it all or do it all,

some days I wonder when will I fully believe what is written

some days I am searching for someone elses creed to complete my hearts needs

some days I havent it in me to be who I know I am supposed to be in christ

some days just some days,I can see the face of God in others

actions and it inspires me to go on and wait for the next day to come...Nomanisanisland

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.