Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#273439 - 01/31/09 08:54 PM News about Larry aka roadrunner
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Earlier today I received a PM from Larry's sister who has been a longtime F&F member on this discussion board. I've included below excerpts from her message. Basically Larry is hospitalized here in the states for a serious though non-life-threatening illness. If anyone would like to send Larry greetings please feel free to comment here and we'll make sure he gets your messages:

Quote:
Larry flew to the states for a nice family visit on Wednesday, only to be hospitalized on Thursday morning - he was severely jaundiced and they found gall stones that had to be removed. He is actually orange, everywhere on his body. That procedure was done today, Saturday. He will remain in the hospital until his bilirubin count returns to normal, then have the gall bladder removed. So, to his dismay, he will be in the hospital for Super Bowl Sunday, sucking down jello and tea instead of beer,salami and shrimp! He will be fine, and luckily, he has not had to endure pain through this ordeal... He's in good spirits, cracking jokes, and as usual, I am giving him a hard time about his technicolor skin.

#273441 - 01/31/09 09:16 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: WalkingSouth]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States

Hang in there Larry!

#273442 - 01/31/09 09:20 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: WalkingSouth]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hope you get better soon Larry! Take all the time you need to rest, and when i know for sure that you are perfectly ok i am sure i will be able to conjure up some jokes about your technicolour skin, but right now i'm really concerned about you, and suprised that you like hospital jelly, that's like the worst kind of jelly there is! anyway, get in touch when you feel well enough

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#273443 - 01/31/09 09:23 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: king tut]
Marcus Mystery Offline
MaleSurvivor

Aww crappy, .. Orange huh? that gotta be interesting.

Hope you get well soon.

Marc

#273445 - 01/31/09 09:30 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: Marcus Mystery]
River Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Nashville,Tennessee
Feel Better soon!!!

#273452 - 01/31/09 09:53 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: Marcus Mystery]
loberhead Offline
MaleSurvivor

I really miss you, Larry. I know that your life isn't in danger and that you will be perfectly okay in the near future, but I can't help but worry about the worst possible scenario.

It sounds like Cathy is filling in my job of giving you a hard time! I think it would be really amazing if she were to
find a camera and take a picture of your orange situation. I can't imagine an orange Larry!

I decided to write you a poem. It really sucks. I can't believe I am even sending this to you. I think it's mostly from little Chris. Just don't forget about me, okay?

I Want
I want to be held
And I want feel safe
I want to sleep all night long
And I want to eat chocolate cake
I want everyone to be my friend
And I want them care about me
I want to see my big brother
And I want him to be happy

#273453 - 01/31/09 09:55 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: WalkingSouth]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
larry! it's your turn to get luvs........ we are not the same without you brother! hoping for all the best in your healing. big hugs, ron

#273454 - 01/31/09 09:59 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: king tut]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Roadrunner Larry,

Hope you get well soon...!!!

In the meantime, try peach or pineapple jello. I'd actually insist on the best food the doctor(s) will allow. I had a stay one time where the guy next to me was eating like a king and I was eating like a pauper. (We had the same operation).

I hope you get to see the superbowl. If the hospital staff will not provide you coverage (and you feel up to it) I suggest you call up your friends and, make a break for it (take a temporary leave of absence). This might be a group effort, if your hooked up to a lot of stuff. Be carefull not to go too far and travel in a fast ride. (One can't be to carefull about these kind of things).

Jailbreak (Ac/Dc)

island

#273455 - 01/31/09 10:00 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: Sans Logos]
behindthewall Offline

Loc: US
Feel better Larry. No worries, I'll consume enough beer and shrimp for the both of us, dont like salami though..someone else will have to pick up the slack there. smile

Jesse

#273456 - 01/31/09 10:07 PM Re: News about Larry aka roadrunner [Re: behindthewall]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

No Salami for me, thanks. Can't stand the stuff!

Get well soon, Larry, but keep the color. It might come in handy. You could become a roadside attraction or something! Stand there with a kettle by your feet and people could throw money at you! laugh

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.